558 reviews analysed
1. Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch (2 count) Starter Kit, P-BDG-PKG2W-A, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required and included, Alexa device sold separately)
- Easy to set up and schedule lights so your family will always come back to a well-lit home
- Lights can automatically adjust with changing seasons and Daylight Savings time
- Smart Away feature turns lights on and off randomly when you are traveling
- Use with voice assistant, Pico remote (included), or smartphone via the FREE Lutron iOS and Android
- Dimmer switches install in 3 steps in about 15 minutes and are an ideal solution, even for older homes, as they do not require a neutral wire
- Each dimmer switch controls up to 17 bulbs per circuit (based on 8.5W LED bulb, 60W incandescent bulb)
- Tested and recommended for use with over 1,000 dimmable LEDs, incandescent and halogen bulbs (for recommended LED bulbs, please see “Technical Specification”)
- Connects with more leading Smart Home brands (including Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Nest, Serena shades, and Sonos) than any other leading smart lighting control brand
- Includes (1) Smart bridge, (2) Dimmer switches with wallplates, and (2) Pico remotes
The Caseta wireless Deluxe dimmer kit with smart bridge provides simple and personalized control of your lights, shades and temperature. Control your lights from anywhere within your home with the included Pico remote controls or from anywhere in the world using the free Lutron app. Set lights to automatically adjust with spring and fall time changes, create personalized schedules to turn on, off, or dim lights at set times to best fit your everyday routines, or control lights with your voice via Alexa and siri. The smart bridge also connects with other leading brands like Nest, Honeywell, ecobee, sonos, Serena shades and more. The included in-wall dimmers install easily with no neutral wire required, provide the best dimming performance for over 500 different dimmable LED bulbs, and can be controlled from anywhere within the home with the included Pico remotes. To use dimmers in a multi-location application, replace the existing switch with a Pico remote control and wall plate Adapter (pico-wbx-adapt, sold separately).
2. Schlage Z-Wave Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt with Built-In Alarm, Satin Nickel, BE469 CAM 619, Works with Alexa via SmartThings, Wink or Iris
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Touch Screen keypad and lock cylinder on exterior and thumb turn interior. Door thickness range is 1.37 to 1.75 standard
- Stores up to 30 personalized user codes at a time
- Built-in alarm with 3 alert settings. Battery-Uses 4 AA alkaline batteries. Exterior Dimensions- 3 x 5 x 1 inches. Interior Dimensions-3 x 8 x 2 inches
- Z-wave technology connects to your home automation system and lets you lock or unlock your door remotely via the web or smartphone
- Battery operated and fit standard door prep
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges
From your smartphone to your car, you want advanced technology that makes life simpler. Technology that can keep up with everything life throws at it. With Schlage connect, we’ve brought that level of thinking to your door locks. Schlage connect combines all of our best security features into one lock – redefining what it means to be secure. With a sleek, modern touchscreen, you have the convenience of going keyless and no longer having keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use – safeguarding your home even more. And thanks to Z-Wave technology, Schlage connect gives you advanced remote management capabilities and compatibility with home monitoring systems – letting you run your home from anywhere.”””
If you have immediate questions or need additional information, please contact Schlage Customer Service at: [email protected]
888-805-9837 (US) / 800-900-4734 (Canada)
3. Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more,Range: More than 50 to 100-ft, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
4. Honeywell TH5110D1006 Honeywell Non-Programmable Thermostat, Up To 1 Heat/1 Cool
Honeywell’s focuspro 5000 digital thermostat offers the perfect blend of features, performance, energy savings and value. With the largest backlit screen in its class, the focuspro 5000 prominently displays both room and set temperature. Application: up to 1 heat/1 cool conventional systems and heat pumps with no auxiliary heat dimensions: 3-7/16 inch h x 4-1/2 inch W x 1-5/16 inch D horizontal mounting.
From the Manufacturer
The FocusPRO non-programmable digital thermostat provides electronic control of 24 Vac conventional and heat pump systems or 750 mV heating systems.
5. Honeywell Safes & Door Locks – 8712409 Electronic Entry Deadbolt with Keypad, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- DIGITAL DOOR LOCKS – Honeywell digital door locks provide security for your home with a convenient keyless entry function. The digital door locks install in minutes with pre-drilled holes in the door, all you need is a phillips screwdriver! The package contents include an adjustable latch, mounting kit, instructions and a drilling template. All Honeywell door locks are backed by a limited lifetime mechanical and finish warranty.
- FEATURES – Honeywell electronic digital deadbolts feature traditional key access as well as the ability to unlock with a Programmable 4 to 8 digit user code. The owner has up to 50 different user codes and can delete them as desired. The oil rubbed bronze electronic digital deadbolt allows you to set an automatic lock function that will return the deadbolt to the locked position. The vacation mode puts the system into a low power state, disabling all buttons and functions until reactivated.
- QUALITY MADE – As a Honeywell brand licensee, we have a responsibility to conduct ourselves with the highest levels of integrity in everything we do. This helps us sustain the credibility of the brand, maintain the strong reputation, and build on our track record of growth and performance. From the shop floor to the boardroom, all Honeywell licensees and representatives are held to the highest standard and we exceed all laws and regulations in the countries where we do business.
- SECURE – Honeywell Safes, Paper Shredders and Door Locks are manufactured and distributed exclusively by LH Licensed Products, Inc. These products provide security and safety for your important and irreplaceable documents and your most valuable personal possessions. We offer products that help deliver peace of mind by protecting your belongings against damage or loss in the event of fires, floods and other natural disasters as well as unauthorized intrusion and invasion of your home and office.
- TRUSTED COMPANY – The Honeywell trademark is licensed from Honeywell International Inc., a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. Technology from Honeywell International Inc. is in 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide.
6. Honeywell RTH9585WF Wi-Fi Smart Color Thermostat, 7 Day Programmable, Touch Screen, Energy Star, Alexa Enabled
- PERSONALIZED THERMOSTAT – Personalize your comfort at home and program your thermostat to fit your lifestyle with the Honeywell Home Wi-Fi Smart Color Programmable Thermostat
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Take the guesswork out of your monthly energy bill as this ENERGY STAR certified thermostat can adjust to your pre-programmed schedule or your energy company’s peak rate pricing. Program permanent, temporary, or vacation settings to help you save while you’re away as well. This Wifi thermostat may also qualify for utility rebates in your area
- SMART RESPONSE TECHNOLOGY – Learns your home’s heating and cooling cycles to deliver the right temperature when you want it
- COLOR TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY – Change the color display of the large and easy-to-read to read touch screen to match the style of your home
- CUSTOMIZABLE PROGRAMMING – Personalize your thermostat to fit your unique lifestyle with easy in-app programming using the schedules of your home, family, or small business. Choose color schemes, heat and cool with HI/LO settings, language preferences (English, French, or Spanish), °C or °F temperature display, 12 or 24-hour clock, auto-fan circulation, and so much more using your iPhone, iPad, Android, or computer
- EASILY CONTROL ANYWHERE – Effortlessly adjust programs anywhere from your smart devices with the easy-to-use Honeywell app
- AI TECHNOLOGY – Voice control your Wifi-enabled Honeywell Home thermostat through Alexa or changes settings through Google Home
- CONVENIENT REMINDERS – Get notification reminders when your home loses internet connection or when your furnace or humidifier filters need changing
- EASY INSTALLATION – Setup for this thermostat is simple and easy. Verify compatibility with your home’s heating and cooling system, connect to Wifi, remove your existing thermostat, and install your Honeywell Home thermostat. 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless router compatibility
- WARRANTY – 1-year limited warranty
This second generation Wi-Fi smart color thermostat is ideally suited for the connected home. Its packed with smart features, a customizable color touch screen and a simple, DIY set up. You can control the thermostat using the touch screen and change the background color to match your paint color or personal preference or use your tablet or computer. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection, or use the free app for smartphone/Tablet to mange the thermostat remotely. Intelligent alerts help to keep your equipment running at peak performance by sending you air filter and humidifier pad Change reminders, and also to notify you of extreme high or low indoor temperatures and humidity. 1) View local weather – daily forecast on screen and 5 – Day forecasts on app, 2) fully flexible progamming options, 3) Auto change from heat to cool – automatically determines if your home needs heating or cooling to provide maximum comfort, 4) reliable, secure network ensures app availability, 5) permanent/temporary/vacation hold – adjust temperature to suit your schedule. Does not work with heat pumps with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts)
7. Honeywell Security 6160 Ademco Alpha Display Keypad
The 6160 Deluxe Keypad is easy to install and simple to use. The attractive white console blends with any décor and features a contoured, removable door that conceals illuminated soft-touch keys. The 6160 also features a new larger and brighter 32-character display with easy-to-read plain-English status messages. The oversized function keys are easily accessed even when the keypad door is closed, and can be programmed for fire, burglary, personal emergencies and other operations. Colored self-adhesive labels are included.
8. Honeywell Redlink Enabled Internet Gateway THM6000R7001
9. Honeywell RTH6450D1009/E1 RTH6450D1009 5-1-1-Day Programmable Thermostat White
- Large backlit display with soft-touch button interface
- Precise temperature control of plus-or-minus-degrees fahrenheit with auto change from heat to cool
- Compatible with heating and cooling system plus single stage heat pump systems
- Multistage heating and cooling
- Actual product dimensions: 5.75 in. x 3.25 in. x 1.25 in
Keep your home comfortable with the RTH7600D seven-day programmable touchscreen thermostat from Honeywell (formerly packaged as model number RTH7600B). Designed for easy use and quick installation and packed with convenient features, this thermostat gives you programmable, customizable control over your home’s temperature without having to make constant manual adjustments.
10. Honeywell RTH8560D1002/E T5 Touchscreen Thermostat White
7 Day Programmable T5 Touchscreen Thermostat
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Phone Number For Honeywell for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!