Finding your suitable readers for problems with ao smith water heaters is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for problems with ao smith water heaters including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
969 reviews analysed
1. A.O. SMITH 9003542005 Water Heater FV Pilot, 190-Degree C, Natural
2. About Fluid | Aluminum Zinc Flexible Anode Rod KIT for Water Heaters | INCLUDES1-1/16" DEEP WELL SOCKET | Brass Cap | Teflon Tape | 44 Inches Long | GETS RID OF STINKY ROTTEN EGG SMELLING WATER!
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. The INCLUDED 1-1/16” Deep Well Socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- GET RID OF THE EMBARRASSING ROTTEN EGG SMELL IN YOUR HOME with our Aluminum / Zinc Anode Rod! Did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium. This unique alloy works everyday, controlling and killing the bacteria responsible for the sulfur and rotten egg smelling gas.
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-by-step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you. The Brass Cap is there to place on your drain, after you’re done, just to be certain your floors are always dry.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. All you provide is a ½ Inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a few common hand tools, a friend and your favorite beverage! (not included).
- CHANGE THE ANODE ROD, NOT THE WATER HEATER.The anode rod in your water heater is designed to decay instead of your Water’s Heater Tank itself. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed (usually just before your water heater warranty is up) and the Water Heater Tank begins to decay and ultimately rusts,fails,cracks and leaks. This is why maintaining the anode rod (by checking and or replacing every 2 years) in your water heater insures the anode rod decays, and not your water heater!
YOU’VE GOT THIS!
WE’LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP.
1. FITS: Most water heaters including Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, kenmore, State, GE, and many more that use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾”or 0.80” diameter anode.
2. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS. Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you.
3. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER! Never have to explain that smell again!
4. ELIMINATE HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS. Just replace your existing magnesium anode rod with the About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc rod and eliminate that rotten-egg-smelling, hydrogen sulfide gas, in your hot water.
5. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION. This Complete Kit includes all-four necessary components:(1) Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode with a ¾ Inch diameter and 44 Inches long, capped with the standard ¾ NPT hex plug (2) Heavy-duty, ½ Inch Drive, 1-1/16” Deep-Well Chrome Vanadium Socket Tool (3) Large roll of Teflon Tape and(4) the Brass Cap for your drain valve. All you provide is a ½ Inch ratchet or breaker-bar.
6. YOU CAN REST ASSURED YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SOCKET. This complete kit INCLUDES the 1-1/16” Socket required for this Anode upgrade.
7. NO LEAKS! Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
8. NO DRIPS! We included a Brass cap you can thread onto your drain after your done, just to be sure your floor is always dry.
9. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. This sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That’s it’s job!
10. INSTALLS-ANYWHERE-DESIGN Using flexible, hinged short sections that are lowered one-by-one into the water heater.
3. Water Heater Ignitor and Flame Rod for AO Smith 9003626005
Water Heater Nitride Ignitor and Flame Sensor Assembly for AO Smith part number 9003626005. 5 Connection Molex Plug. Metal mounting Bracket.
4. Reliance Water Heater Co 9003542 Natural Gas Pilot Assembly
5. Aluminum Zinc Hex Head Flexible Anode Rod (.800" x 3/4" x 44") – Stops Rotten Egg Smelly Water! …
- Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg (sulfur) smell in hot water.
- Replaces water heater tank’s existing magnesium anode rod (hex head only).
- Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas (H2S) and extends service life of water heater tank.
- Segmented flexible design for easy installation
- can be cut to length to fit different size heaters.
- Not recommended when water softener is in use (use a powered anode/cathode instead).
6. Reliance Gas Thermopile Assembly 100112330 9007876005 9007870005 100093980 Water Heater Pilot Assy Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Smith, and American Branded Heaters
7. Water Heater Pilot Assembely Includes Pilot Thermocouple and Tubing LP Propane
8. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 7-Gallon (ES8)- Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 7 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 17.5 W x 17.5 H x 14.5 D Inches
- INSTALLED VERTICALLY OR HORIZONTALLY: This larger model can be mounted vertically (7 gal. of water supply) or horizontally (5.1 gal. of water supply)- vertical orientation is installed with the cold and hot lines on top of the unit
- RELIABLE WATER SOURCE: Easily hard-wire the 7-gallon model to provide the on-demand reliable water source your home or office needs
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Heating capacity of 1440 watts and a temperature range of 65-145°F max. Operating pressure-150 psi. Water fittings-3/4 inch Male NPT. Electrical requirements (Amp 12A/Volts 120)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included for vertical orientation only)
- simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
120V – requires hard wiring. 1440W element. Magnesium anode rod. Rectangular shape with 2″ of foam insulation. Glass lined tank for longer life. 6 year warranty on heater and 1 year warranty on parts for both commercial and residential use. Temperature/pressure relief valve included. Can be mounted both horizontally or vertically. Mounts on floor or wall. Meets ASHRAE 90.1. See Info Page for technical and installation specifications.
9. RELIANCE WATER HEATER CO 9003488 Natural Gas Pilot Assembly
10. A.O. Smith by Honeywell Gas Control Valve 100262939 2" Cavity Natural Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Brand Water Heaters
- Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater – we need heater’s model and serial number to cross reference
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool and Craftmaster branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100262939 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, Whirlpool, Craftmaster and Reliance. Product manufactured by Honeywell for A.O. Smith. Honeywell model # WV8840B1158
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Problems With Ao Smith Water Heaters for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!