We make a short list of the best rv stove and oven combo including detail information and score based on 33,664 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best rv stove and oven combo
1. Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven
- comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners Oven output: 3,000 BTU (heats up to 400° F) Insulated, efficient oven box and 2 oven racks Matchless ignition Stainless steel body Built-in oven temperature gauge Oven fits 9 x 13 pan inside Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle, can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks Ready to cook out of the box The SPECS Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 24.5 x 16 x 21″ Box Weight: 37 lbs
2. Atwood Mobile Products 52458 Wedgewood 52458 Black 17" Ups Oven Range 3 Burner
Wedgewood Vision 3 Burner
3. Furrion 17" 2-in-1 Gas Range Oven with 3-Burner Cooktop for RV, Camper, or Trailers. Includes multiple safety features with a sleek easy-to-clean design – FSRE17SA-SS
- 2-IN-ONE: Cook, bake, fry, and grill in your RV kitchen, while on the road, with this combined cooktop range and oven. Works with propane power or gas power. It provides up to 8000 BTU power output from the cooktop and 7,100 BTU from the oven burner.
- BUILT FOR SAFETY: The safety cutoff valve prevents fire hazards while peizo ignition makes it safe & easy to light burners and oven. The brushed, stainless steel construction resists vibration and extreme temperatures.
- LARGE CAPACITY & SLEEK DESIGN: Boasting the largest capacity in the industry, with an inner volume of 1.24cu.Ft / 35L, home cooking on the road has never been easier. Design features include a brushed stainless steel finish, layered glass door, glass cover, cavity lighting, and LED knobs.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Wired grate and enamel tray fit over the top of the burners and lift off for easy cleaning. The range oven features a broiler pan with an insert to catch dripping fat while the hinged glass cover protects the cooktop and acts as a backsplash.
- DURABLE & MADE FOR THE ROAD: Durable 2-layer glass on the oven door prevents any damage from the heat, and the grate fits into rubber holes in the tray to prevent rattling while in motion. ANSI Z21.57a Recreational Vehicle Cooking certified, and CAN1-1.16-M79 Propane Fired Cooking Appliances for Recreational Vehicles certified.
Cook, bake, fry, and grill in your RV kitchen, while on the road, with this combined cooktop range and oven. Works with propane power or gas power. It provides up to 8000 BTU power output from the cooktop and 7,100 BTU from the oven burner.
4. Atwood Mobile Products 52373 Wedgewood Black 17" Piezo Oven Range 3 Burner
Atwood/Wedgewood Vision Range/17 Inch Oven – Piezo Light
5. Atwood Mobile Products 52232 Wedgewood Black 21" Ups Piezo Oven Range 3 Burner
Atwood/Wedgewood Vision Range – 21 Inch Oven – Piezo Light
6. Flame King YSNHT600 RV Cooktop Stove
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – Great for RVs and camping, this lightweight gas drop-in cooktop stove eliminates concerns of weight and space restrictions
- POWERFUL – Two burner sizes feature 7200 BTU oval grate and 5200 circular grate for powerful cooking on the go!
- COVER INCLUDED – Protect your travel stove with included cover. Wind guards keep flame from going out during cooking and cover fits securely for easy storage and travel
- ADJUSTABLE FLAME CONTROL – Convenient knobs adjust to desired flame size for easy cooking wherever you go
- DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS – 18. 5″ x 13″ x 4. 5″ fits counter cut outs 16-1/8″ x 11 5/16″, product weight 14lbs
Add compact, high-efficiency cooking performance to any motorhome, RV, travel trailer, van or camper. The propane gas drop-in 2-burner cooktop from Flame King is both stylish and sturdy, designed for when weight restrictions and tight spaces are a concern. Featuring one 7200 BTU burner with a large, oval grate and one 5200 BTU burner with standard circular grate, you have ample space to cook wherever the road takes you. Adjustable knobs control flame height and included cover protects against wind, ensuring your flame never blows out, and also secures tightly for storage and travel.
7. Atwood (56472) DV 30S Stainless Steel Drop-In 3-Burner Cooktop
- DIMENSIONS – Overall 20-1/2″ Width x 16-3/4″ Deep x 4-1/2″ Height.
- POWERFUL – 7,200 BTU burner offers plenty of power for cooking all types of food. The two 5,200 BTU burner are perfect for preparing your side dishes simultaneously.
- PRECISION COOKING – Infinite control knobs allow you to cook with precision.
- EASY CLEANING – One piece surface for cleaner cooking area.
- CONVENIENT – Wind guard covers to protect your cooktop and increase countertop space when cooktop is not in use.
The Atwood 3-burner cooktop has a powerful 7,200 BTU burner and two 5,200 BTU burners. Allowing you to prepare a main dish and two side dishes simultaneously with ease. Control panel and burner knobs are easy to use and mean you can cook with precision. A one piece surface ensures a cleaner cooking area.
Overall Dimensions 20-1/2"W x 16-3/4"D x 4-1/2"H
Cut-out Dimensions 19"W x 15"D
Covers with wind guards both protect your cooktop and increase countertop space when the cooktop is not in use. The ideal cooking companion, wherever you are!
8. Nutrichef Kitchen Convection Oven – Electric Countertop Rotisserie Toaster Oven Cooker with Food Warming Hot Plates, 30+ Quart (AZPKRTO28)
- Countertop oven magic: multi-function cooking ability provides energy & time efficient food prep with the NutriChef convection toaster oven cookers – enjoy Simple food prep with tasty results
- Rotisserie cooker: compact size ovens & sleek tabletop design gives you the ability to select the rotisserie mode, that’s perfect for roasting meats – prepare all your favorite meals with roast or toast ability
- Kitchen counter capacity: large 30+ quart size great for family and guest food prep – convection cooker includes baking tray, grill rack and rotisserie skewer Fork – easy access Oven-Style glass door
- Dual hot plates: top panel hot plates can be used for food warming and meal prep – use the toaster oven control settings to adjust time and temperature or pre-heat a snack right on top
- Technical Specs: heating element power: 1500 Watt – housing material: Metal steel alloy – oven temp setting: 160 – 450° Fahrenheit (hot plates: 390 – 750° Fahrenheit) – Total size: 19. 6” x 16. 0” x 13. 5” -inches
NutriChef Model : AZPKRTO28
30L Multifunction Kitchen Oven, Countertop Rotisserie Cooker with Dual Hot Plates
- Simple Food Prep with Tasty Results
- Multi-Function Kitchen Oven Cooker
- Dual Top Panel Hot Plates, Large & Small
- Rotisserie Mode Perfect for Roasting Meats
- Ability to Cook, Bake, Grill, Broil, Roast & Toast
- Energy Efficient Design: Save Time & Cook Quickly
- Time & Temperature Setting Adjustment
- Easy Access Glass Door
- Convenient Cooking Lamp Light
- High-Powered Heating Element
- Front Panel Rotary Controls
- Perfect for Any Kitchen Counter or Tabletop
- Easy-to-Clean & Stain-Resistant Housing
What’s in the Box:
- Multifunction Countertop Oven
- Wire Grill Rack
- Baking Tray
- Rotisserie Skewer
- Tray Handles
- Oven Cooker Heating Element Power: 1400 Watt
- Hot Plate Power: 1000 Watt (Large), 600 Watt (Small)
- Housing Material: Carbon Steel
- *Oven & Hot Plates Cannot be Used Simultaneously
- Maximum Time Setting: 60 Minutes
- Maximum Temperature Setting: 450 °F
- Food Capacity: 30+ Quarts
- Power Cord Length: 3.2’ ft.
- Power: 120V
- Total Unit Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.6’’ x .16.0’’ x 13.5’’
9. Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found rv stove and oven combo for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!