We spent many hours on research to finding single electric oven gas range with griddle, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best single electric oven gas range with griddle, you should not miss this article. single electric oven gas range with griddle coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 single electric oven gas range with griddle by our suggestions
789 reviews analysed
1. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
2. AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle
- 20-by-10.4-inch cast-iron reversible grill/griddle pan
- smooth on one side and raised ridges on the other side
- pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- Integrated side handles promote a steady, secure hold
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
3. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
4. Little Griddle SQ180 100% Stainless Steel Universal Griddle with Even Heating Cross Bracing for Charcoal/Gas Grills, Camping, Tailgating, and Parties (18"x13"x3")
- Little Griddle makes the ORIGINAL Stainless Steel Outdoor BBQ Griddle, with patented ventilated construction for even airflow
- Features underside cross-bracing for strength and rigidity and 100% 14-Gauge Stainless Steel construction for durability
- Built-in grease well collects cooking oil to prevent flare-ups, and the high sidewalls keep food on your griddle!
- Easy grill-top clean-up, Rated to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- 9.0 Pounds, LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY, US PATENT No. 7,647,866
Often copied but NEVER duplicated, the Little Griddle SQ-180 Sizzle-Q is the most popular piece of outdoor cookware sold by Little Griddle! Sizzle-Q is universally sized to fit almost any gas grill, and it incorporates Little Griddle’s patented ventilated cross-bracing system, which provides our griddles with even heating and enormous strength. Like all Little Griddle cookware, Sizzle-Q comes with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Built from 100% 14-gauge stainless steel, Sizzle-Q features a full-width grease well, ample griddle space, and generous sidewalls to keep food on the griddle, not in your grill! Fun to cook with, easy to clean, and sized right for almost any gas grill, Sizzle-Q will truly turn your grill into an “outdoor kitchen.”
5. Lodge LSRG3 Cast Iron Single-Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle, 10.5-inch
- Reversible cast-iron grill/griddle provides fast, even heating
- Flat on one side and ribbed on reverse for indoor or outdoor cooking
- 2 easy-grip corner handles ensure simple lifting, flipping, or hanging when not in use
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- made in USA
- hand wash only
- Measures 10-1/2 by 10-1/2 inches
The Lodge 10.5-inch Single Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle conveniently fits over a single stovetop burner, offering a smooth side for bacon and eggs and a ribbed side for grilling up some burgers.
The grill/griddle provides fast, even heating for searing, baking, broiling, frying or grilling. At home in the oven, on the stove, grill or over the campfire, and can be used on induction cooktops.
Two easy grip corner handles ensure simple lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. Measures 10-1/2 by 10-1/2 inches.
6. Vremi 20 inch Cast Iron Griddle for Kitchen Stove Top – Large Nonstick Two Burner Flat Universal Pancake Grill Griddle Pan Pre-seasoned Reversible Portable for Indoor Oven Gas Stovetop or Outdoor BBQ
- VERSATILE TWO-SIDED GRIDDLE GRILL – This large, flat, reversible grilling pan features a smooth griddle side for pancakes and a ridged grill side creating classic grill marks for steak and sausages. Great for knocking out grilled treats day or night
- PRE-SEASONED with EVEN HEATING -This universal grill plate pan is pre-seasoned for flavor so you can enjoy seared meats or grilled vegetables right away. Its cast iron surface slowly cooks to distribute heat evenly for chef quality meals anytime
- DESIGNED with GREASE SLOPES to TRAP FAT – Both sides of this large rectangular cast iron grill skillet feature a naturally non-stick surface and grease slopes to drain off fat in food to deliver healthy meals that are both nutritious and delicious
- PORTABLE with a BUILT IN HANDLE – This camp griddle pan’s versatility for various recipes makes it a winner! It includes sturdy built-in side handles for a secure and convenient transfer from a stovetop to oven to even a small outdoor campfire
- FOR DOUBLE BURNER GAS COOKTOPS – This 19.75 x 10″ griddle is large and sturdy enough to cover two burners on an indoor gas range for stovetop BBQ cooking. To clean, hand wash and dry thoroughly to prevent rusting (allow to cool fully before cleaning)
For award-winning pancakes, gold star quesadillas and more, the Vremi Heavyweight Champ Cast Iron Griddle is the ultimate kitchen warrior. Featuring 20 inches of a pre-seasoned cooking area, it gives you plenty of room to cook more of a meal without using 2-3 pans. Designed with built-in side grip handles for secure transport, and a grease slope for capturing excess fat, it also slowly cooks foods evenly without scorching to deliver healthy, chef-quality, cast iron deliciousness. Use the smooth flat griddle side for everything from eggs to grilled cheese panini. Flip it over to the grill side, and sear your way to a juicy steak, BBQ ribs or veggie kabobs. Our universal and portable 2 sided griddle grill is built for dual burner gas stovetops.
Product Details & Care
- Made from premium cast iron
- Reversible with smooth griddle side and ridged grill side
- Pre-seasoned for convenience out of the box
- Measures 19.75 x 10 inches
- Suited for double burner gas stovetops
- Built-in handles for easier lifting
- Grease slope on each side for healthier cooking
- To clean, hand wash with gentle soap and dry thoroughly
- Never use abrasive cleaners or clean in dishwasher
- To reseason, heat in oven, brush with cooking oil, cover with tin foil, reheat in oven, and wipe dry when cool
- For full care instructions and safety warnings, always refer to Vremi product box and manual
7. Ecolution Grill/Griddle – Stovetop Reversible Double Burner 19.5 x 11 Inch, Cast Aluminum
- 19½” x 11″ double burner reversible grill/griddle. Ridged grill and flat griddle sides provide ultimate versatility
- Hydrolon PFOA FREE ecologically advanced, water based non-stick coating. Pure cast aluminum offers maximum heat conductivity for even cooking
- Ridged side to grill and sear steak, burgers, and vegetables. Flat side for breakfast favorites, sandwiches and more
- Not recommended for use on glass or ceramic stovetops
- Dishwasher safe. Limited lifetime warranty
Multiply your cooking efficiency with this reversible nonstick double burner cooktop. Crafted of sturdy premium hand cast aluminum, with a ridged grill surface on one side and a smooth griddle on the other, both offering an expansive cooking surface that lets you prepare multiple servings at once. The grill side can be used for burgers, steaks, chicken and grilled vegetables; you no longer have to wait for fair weather to get grilling! And the diagonal patterns of grooves on the grill side drain off fat while creating the signature look and texture of grilling. The other side is perfectly flat for cooking pancakes, fried eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches and a variety of other favorite foods. Superior heat conductivity offers even heating for perfect cooking. The Reversible Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is dishwasher safe, and our PFOA free, water based nonstick Hydrolon coating ensures easy food release and makes it exceedingly easy to clean, saving you precious time in the kitchen.
8. Samsung Dg61-00563A Plate-Griddle
This is an authorized aftermarket product. Fits with various Samsung brand models. It has a oem part # DG61-00563A.
9. Cusimax Hot Plate Electric Double Burner Cast Iron Heating Plate Portable Burner Indoor&Outdoor Electric Stove 1800W with Adjustable Temperature Control Non-Slip Rubber Feet, Stainless Steel Easy To Clean
- [✔ MULTIPURPOSE & PORTABLE] – CUSIMAX Hot Plate is ideal for office use, camping, parties, boats, RVs, student accommodation, traveling or as an extra cooking utensil in your kitchen. Because of its small and light size, you can easily to used in confined spaces or anywhere.
- [✔ 1800W Double BURNERS & easy to Control] – Used 2 thermostatically controlled heat settings conveniently to cook a variety of foods such as warm sauces, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, soup, pasta, vegetables and so much more. Also you can use it as extra burner to keep food warm.
- [✔ ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE AND SAFE] – CUSIMAX hot plate can be used with any type of cookware in your home compatible with maximum size of 7.4 + 6.1 inches, such as aluminium pans, copper pans, cast lron frying pans and non-magnetic stainless steel pans can heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss. Also, compared to induction cookers, hot plate is safe to use and doesn’t emit harmful radiation.
- [✔ SAFE & EASY TO CLEAN] Black Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use. Simply wipe with a clean cloth when cool. The non-slip feet ensure that the unit stays firmly in place. Overheat protection and stylish indicator light for safe use. Automatic safety shutoff function with temperature regulated by a thermostat, to avoid damage or injury.
- [✔ NOTICE] CUSIMAX offer a outstanding 30-day hassle-free policy & 18-month promise. We assure you that no other countertop burner beats our products’ high-caliber quality & efficiency. All CUSIMAX products are covered by Product Liability Insurance of United States. For details, please refer to the instruction manual. (Note: It is normal the machine will get hot because it has higher calorific value when it works.The heating light may cycle on and off during operation.)
Indispensable assistant in your kitchen
Cusimax Hot Plate provides cooking flexibility to your kitchen.
It is extremely suitable for the moment that when you need an extra burner or microwave, or as a substitute kitchen stove to entertain a large group.
Take it when you are far away from home.
Cooking with this portable electric infrared cooktop, prepare a meal for yourself to healing homesick.
Even though in office, it is powerful enough to finish a meal quickly and compact enough to entertain a group.
All of these troubles are a piece of cake for our Cusimax Hot Plate.
Easy cooking, No worry
This Hot Plate is powerful enough to use as an additional solid burner to warm sauces, make soups, boil water, cook pasta and vegetables and do so much more, just as if it were a normal stove.
The hot plate is equipped with 2 thermostatically controlled heat settings for precise cooking.
Simply turn the control knob to the desired position, it will maintain the steady temperature for your cuisine until the setting is changed.
Our Hot Plate is equipped with thermal fuse for overheating protection.
When it reaches the setting temperature, it will automatically cut off for few seconds and back to the original setting.
It is used to care about over heat and avoid potential hazard.
Also 1 meter power cord is another highlight to avoid dangerous.
Non-slip rubber feet ensure that the hot pate stays firmly in place for safe use.
Note: When turn on for the first time, the appliance may give off vapours for up to 15 minutes.
This is due to the protective substances on the heating elements.
There is no need for concern and the vapours will dissipate with use.
– Double burner 120V, 900 watt and 900 watt of power
– Adjustable temperature control knob
– Easy cleaning stainless steel housing
10. IMUSA USA GAU-80305 Electric Single Burner 1100-Watts, Black
From fiestas to sporting events to large holiday gathering, this electric single burner lets you cook anywhere you have a plug. Its compact and portable size also makes it ideal for the office, dorm rooms or small apartments.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Single Electric Oven Gas Range With Griddle for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!