We spent many hours on research to finding state water heater ao smith, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best state water heater ao smith, you should not miss this article. state water heater ao smith coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 state water heater ao smith by our suggestions
670 reviews analysed
1. Kenmore 9003382005 Water Heater Burner Assembly Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Ao Smith
- This burner assembly (part number 9003382005) is for water heaters
- The assembly may include multiple parts
- refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included
2. Reliance Water Heater Co 9003542 Natural Gas Pilot Assembly
3. A.O. SMITH 9003542005 Water Heater FV Pilot, 190-Degree C, Natural
4. Reliance Water Heater Liquid Propane Gas Control Valve 100112338 9007890005 100093977 6911135 Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, and American Branded Water Heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100112338 supplies the burner with liquid propane to heat the water
- Liquid propane gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, and American branded heaters
- Intended use with a liquid propane gas hot water heater
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, and Reliance.
5. Reliance Water Heater Pilot Assembly 100109295 9003542005 Replacement Part Natural Gas Compatible with Reliance, A.O. Smith, and State Branded Tanks
6. Camco 07023 Apcom Style Plumber’s Pack Water Heater Repair Kit
Contains all the parts needed to repair or renew an electric water heater. Includes 2 each high watt density elements #0234,2 4500W 240V, 1 Apcom style lower thermostat with protector #07722, 1 Apcom style upper thermostat with protector #07862.
From the Manufacturer
The Camco HWD Plumber-Feet Pack Water Heater Repair Kit contains all parts needed to repair or renew an electric water heating system.
7. About Fluid | Aluminum Zinc Flexible Anode Rod KIT for Water Heaters | INCLUDES1-1/16" DEEP WELL SOCKET | Brass Cap | Teflon Tape | 44 Inches Long | GETS RID OF STINKY ROTTEN EGG SMELLING WATER!
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. The INCLUDED 1-1/16” Deep Well Socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- GET RID OF THE EMBARRASSING ROTTEN EGG SMELL IN YOUR HOME with our Aluminum / Zinc Anode Rod! Did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium. This unique alloy works everyday, controlling and killing the bacteria responsible for the sulfur and rotten egg smelling gas.
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-by-step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you. The Brass Cap is there to place on your drain, after you’re done, just to be certain your floors are always dry.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. All you provide is a ½ Inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a few common hand tools, a friend and your favorite beverage! (not included).
- CHANGE THE ANODE ROD, NOT THE WATER HEATER.The anode rod in your water heater is designed to decay instead of your Water’s Heater Tank itself. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed (usually just before your water heater warranty is up) and the Water Heater Tank begins to decay and ultimately rusts,fails,cracks and leaks. This is why maintaining the anode rod (by checking and or replacing every 2 years) in your water heater insures the anode rod decays, and not your water heater!
YOU’VE GOT THIS!
WE’LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP.
1. FITS: Most water heaters including Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, kenmore, State, GE, and many more that use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾”or 0.80” diameter anode.
2. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS. Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you.
3. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER! Never have to explain that smell again!
4. ELIMINATE HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS. Just replace your existing magnesium anode rod with the About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc rod and eliminate that rotten-egg-smelling, hydrogen sulfide gas, in your hot water.
5. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION. This Complete Kit includes all-four necessary components:(1) Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode with a ¾ Inch diameter and 44 Inches long, capped with the standard ¾ NPT hex plug (2) Heavy-duty, ½ Inch Drive, 1-1/16” Deep-Well Chrome Vanadium Socket Tool (3) Large roll of Teflon Tape and(4) the Brass Cap for your drain valve. All you provide is a ½ Inch ratchet or breaker-bar.
6. YOU CAN REST ASSURED YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SOCKET. This complete kit INCLUDES the 1-1/16” Socket required for this Anode upgrade.
7. NO LEAKS! Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
8. NO DRIPS! We included a Brass cap you can thread onto your drain after your done, just to be sure your floor is always dry.
9. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. This sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That’s it’s job!
10. INSTALLS-ANYWHERE-DESIGN Using flexible, hinged short sections that are lowered one-by-one into the water heater.
8. Water Heater Ignitor and Flame Rod for AO Smith 9003626005
Water Heater Nitride Ignitor and Flame Sensor Assembly for AO Smith part number 9003626005. 5 Connection Molex Plug. Metal mounting Bracket.
9. RELIANCE WATER HEATER CO 9003472 LP Gas Pilot Assembly
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found State Water Heater Ao Smith for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!