We spent many hours on research to finding stove top camping oven, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best stove top camping oven, you should not miss this article. stove top camping oven coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 stove top camping oven by our suggestions
705 reviews analysed
1. Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
2. Lodge L8SK3 10.25 inch Cast Iron Skillet, Pre-Seasoned and Ready for Stove Top or Oven Use 10.25" Black
- 10.25 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet. An improvement on the original: the Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, featuring an assist handle. This will be your go-to pan for generations to come. Handle length is 4.81 inch
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron 10.25-inch Skillet is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Fry up a mess of catfish, roast a chicken, or bake an apple crisp in this generous 10.25-inch pan that features two handles for heavy lifting and two subtle side lips for pouring. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Care-wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However consider that cookware is 400 degree fahrenheit in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212 degree fahrenheit so soap is not always necessary. Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended as they remove seasoning
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box. After cooking, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately.
Breakfast in particular somehow tastes extra hearty when cooked in a heavy cast-iron skillet. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching and sear meat at higher temperatures. A good all-purpose size at 10-1/4 inches in diameter and 2 inches deep, this skillet can fry up eggs, pancakes, steaks, chicken, hamburgers, and can bake desserts and casseroles as well. A helper handle aids in lifting, and the looped primary handle allows hanging. Two side spouts pour off grease or juice. Even though the pan comes pre-seasoned, applying a little vegetable oil before use helps prevent food from sticking. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, this virtually indestructible pan should last for generations and is covered by a lifetime warranty. –Ann Bieri
3. Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven
- comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners Oven output: 3,000 BTU (heats up to 400° F) Insulated, efficient oven box and 2 oven racks Matchless ignition Stainless steel body Built-in oven temperature gauge Oven fits 9 x 13 pan inside Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle, can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks Ready to cook out of the box The SPECS Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 24.5 x 16 x 21″ Box Weight: 37 lbs
4. Pizzacraft PC0601 Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven
- Bake restaurant-quality homemade pizza on your gas stovetop
- Pre-heats to hotter than a conventional oven in under 15 minutes, up to 600F
- Cooks pizza in only 6 minutes
- 12” hollow-core Cordierite pizza stone distributes heat evenly for a perfect, crispy crust every time
- Constructed of a sturdy Steel base and vented Hood, includes built in thermometer
- Door keeps heat in while cooking, silicone handle slides it safely open and closed
- Fits most but not all gas stovetops, not compatible with electric ranges
If you’ve ever dreamed of transforming your kitchen into a pizzeria, the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven can help you get the hot, fresh pizza you love.
Most conventional ovens can only achieve temperatures of 500 F and require up to an hour to reach those heats. The Stovetop Pizza Oven can heat up to 600 F in about 15 minutes, allowing you to cook your pizza in as little as 6 minutes. The Stovetop Pizza Oven uses one of your stovetop’s gas burners to reach cooking temperature. Simply place the oven on top of your burner and turn it on.
The oven’s heat-efficient design traps and reflects heat to create the optimal pizza-cooking environment. Dual cordierite baking stones absorb the direct heat from the flame and redistribute it evenly, eliminating hot spots. The stones are separated by a layer of air to diffuse heat, and the bottom stone has a cutout for improved airflow. The built-in thermometer lets you know when it’s time to cook, and the moisture vent in the top prevents your pizza from becoming soggy.
With the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven, you can get pizzeria-perfect pizza in your own home.
HOW TO USE: Assemble your oven as instructed in the manual (about 15 minutes). Place the oven on top of your gas stovetop burner, making sure the opening on the bottom of the oven (which exposes the bottom cordierite stone) is centered above the burner. Turn your burner to high and allow to preheat for 15 minutes with the door shut. Remove the door and place your pizza on the stone using a pizza peel. Replace the door and allow to cook for about 3 minutes. Remove the door and use your peel to extract the pizza and then rotate it 180, then replace the oven and shut the door. Allow to cook another 3 minutes and remove.
PLEASE NOTE: Your stove top needs to have gas burners. The Stovetop Pizza Oven will not work with an electric range. Recommended for 9500-15000 BTU NG or LPG Indoor gas range burners. Can be used on burners with lower BTU, but preheat time may be longer.
PLEASE NOTE: The Stovetop Pizza Oven will reach 600F during cooking. Please keep this in mind when determining whether the Stovetop Pizza Oven is compatible with your stove top. The Stovetop Pizza Oven should fit directly over one of your burners without covering or coming too close to materials that could be damaged by high heat such as plastic knobs or counter tops made of heat-sensitive materials. Built-in ranges featuring knobs on top of the range directly next to burners are not compatible with the Stovetop Pizza Oven. We do not recommend purchasing the Stovetop Pizza Oven if your range has dial knobs near your burners or if your range is directly next to a countertop that can not withstand some heat.
PLEASE NOTE: Many types of peels will work with the Stovetop Oven. However, we strongly recommend Pizzacraft PC0231 Aluminum Folding Pizza Peel (pictured above, sold separately) designed specifically to work with the Stovetop Oven. This peel will make it easier to transfer pies in and out of your oven.
CAUTION: Oven will become very hot. Use heat safe gloves when handling. Do not leave unattended. Allow to cool before cleaning and storing.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any questions or concerns.
5. Victoria Rectangular Griddle, Medium Reversible Cast Iron, 12.5 x 7.5 inch, Seasoned, Original GDL-189, 100% NON-GMO Flaxseed Oil Seasoning, GDL-189
- Medium Reversible Grill & Griddle is versatile and multipurpose: great for pancakes, tortillas, veggies, fajitas, meats, eggs and even indoor grilling
- Easy-grip handles are wider than competitors for easier grip with pot holders
- Pre-seasoned Griddle is ready-to-use. Victoria cast iron cookware is seasoned at high temperatures using 100% Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil for a natural easy-release seasoning that gets even better with time
- Victoria cast iron skillets include instructions on use and care to upkeep and improve seasoning with time. Usable in all kitchens: gas, electric, induction, oven, camping, grill etc
- High quality commercial iron casting for durability and excellent heat retention. Made in Colombia in a family company since 1939. Lifetime Warranty
Large Enough for the Family, Versatile Enough for your Recipes. The 12.5″ x 7.6″ Reversible Cast Iron Rectangular Griddle by Victoria, The Original Victoria 189 – Handmade in Colombia will let you be as capricious as you want without ever judging! If you need a flat cooking surface, you got it or maybe you want grill marks on that chicken? Et Voila! Just turn it around to expose its double personality. It has been pre-seasoned, making it nonstick and it is just waiting for you to start flipping it with recipes.
6. Overmont 6 Quart/9 Quart All-Round Camp Dutch Oven Camping Kettle Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Pot and Lid Griddle with Lid Lifter Handle for Camping Cooking BBQ Baking
- All-round Dutch Oven. The integral legs on both pot and lid allows the oven sit perfectly over the campfire, also make the lid a great griddle to fry meals. Moreover, cast iron pots are not coated in toxic chemicals, safe non-stick surface and can be used both on the stove and in the oven.
- Well Known as a Lifetime Pot. Compared with pots of other materials, Overmont dutch ovens are made of high quality cast iron, will last a lifetime (or more) if cared for properly. It can be a family pot also save much money for you.
- Energy-saving and Environmental Protection. Heat is evenly distributed and held, making it great for deep frying, searing, and baking. It also has the advantages of heat insulation and better sealing performance, so even a new camper can do great delicious roasted chicken with this pot.
- Intimate Lid Lifter. Considering the great weight of cast iron, Overmont equips a lid lifter for each of the dutch oven. Besides, the durable handle allows you to hang it over the open fire. We also design an eagle pattern on the lid as our Logo which means freedom, power, strength and desire for life.
- HOW TO CARE：Once you are done cooking on Overmont dutch oven, cleanup is pretty easy. Make sure to dry it completely after clean. While the pot is still warm, lightly oil the inside of the pan with your oil of choice. Again, a super thin coat is all you need. Use a cloth or paper towel to rub off any excess. Overmont dedicated to provide the best sporting experiences for the new generation outdoor sports enthusiasts. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any issue.
7. Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
8. Camco Oak Accents Silent Top Stovetop Cover, Convert Your Stove Top toExtra Counter Space In Your Camper Or RV (Oak Finish) (43521)
Camco RV Oak Accents Stovetop Cover silences annoying stovetop rattles and adds valuable counter space to your RV. Solid oak-finish hardwood stovetop cover hides and protects burners. Non-toxic gloss finish for extra moisture protection. (19-1/2″ x 17″ by 3/4″ thick) Patented. Includes a bonus Flexible Cutting Mat.
9. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Stove Top Camping Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!