We spent many hours on research to finding troubleshoot ao smith voltec, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best troubleshoot ao smith voltec, you should not miss this article. troubleshoot ao smith voltec coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 troubleshoot ao smith voltec by our suggestions
990 reviews analysed
1. A.O. Smith GF2024 Century Resilient Base Split Phase Electric Motor, 115 Vac, 5.4 A, 1/4 Hp, 1725 Rpm
Century Electric Motor, Resilient Base, Split Phase, Century, 115 VAC, 5.4 A, 60 Hz, 1/4 hp Power, Number of Phase: 1, 1725 rpm, 1/2 in Shaft Diameter, 1-1/2 in Shaft Length, Service Factor: 1.35, CW/CCW Rotation Type, Sleeve Bearing, Cradle Mounting, 1-3/8 in Mounting Hole Center, 54 % Efficiency, 40 deg C Ambient, Class B Insulation, Open Drip proof. Split phase motor, 5.4 amps, 60 hertz, auto protector, Sleeve Bearing, 1/2-Inch x 1-1/2-Inch shaft.
2. Leviton 612-6616-W Full Range Variable Fan Speed Control, 120 Vac, 60 Hz, 5 A, Switch, White
ROTRY FAN CONTRL5AMP WHT
From the Manufacturer
Leviton 612-06616-00W Trimatron Fan Speed Control, 1-pack, White . Leviton offers a full line of slide, rotary and toggle dimmers and fan speed controls ideally suited to traditional interiors. This Trimatron fan speed controls 120-Volt AC 60-Hertz only. This unit is built to control a full-range 5-Amp speed. Leviton Trimatron lighting controls are traditional rotary-style dimmers featuring an ultra-compact design that fits in even the tightest single-gang wall boxes and is suitable for multi-gang installations. It has built-in radio and TV interference filter. It also comes with wire leads to provide fast, easy assembly and wiring. The unit is UL listed, CSA certified and backed by a limited five-year warranty.
3. A.O. Smith BDL1106 1 HP, 1075 RPM, 3 Speed, 115 Volts12.3 Amps, 48 Frame, Ball Bearing Direct Drive Blower Motor
4. A.O. Smith by Honeywell Gas Control Valve 100262939 2" Cavity Natural Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Brand Water Heaters
- Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater – we need heater’s model and serial number to cross reference
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool and Craftmaster branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100262939 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, Whirlpool, Craftmaster and Reliance. Product manufactured by Honeywell for A.O. Smith. Honeywell model # WV8840B1158
5. VIVOSUN 6 inch Inline Duct Booster Fan 240 CFM, HVAC Exhaust Intake Fan, Low Noise & Extra Long 5.5′ Grounded Power Cord
- HOUSEHOLD APPLICATIONS: Help to boost airflow in HVAC units to remove exhausts and odors from bathrooms & workshops and ventilate basements & attics, etc.
- UPGRADED ADVANTAGES: Superior balanced blades for long service life & quiet operation
- Motor features a permanently lubricated bearing that operates quietly and requires no maintenance
- Portable and lightweight
- Sufficient 5.5′ grounded power cord
- SPECS.: Diameter 6 inch, Speed 2960 RPM, Air Flow 240 CFM, Voltage 110/120V, Power 37W
- GROW ROOM APPLICATIONS: Used as intake fan to bring fresh air into grow rooms
- Also used as exhaust fan in smaller setups with LEDs or Lights under 400W.
- NOTE: Max Operating Temp of Motor is 130℃ / 266℉
- Max Ambient Temp is 60℃ / 140℉. If any other materials/particles get into the duct fan and get the blade stuck, users are to turn off the power immediately, clean it up, turn the power back on when handled properly.
6. Reliance Water Heater Co 9003542 Natural Gas Pilot Assembly
7. A.O. SMITH 9003542005 Water Heater FV Pilot, 190-Degree C, Natural
8. Water Softener Motor With Screws – Part # 7286039
9. Tower Manufacturing 30338018-08 Manual-Reset 15 AMP Inline GFCI Single Tap Cord, 18 Inches, Yellow
- PORTABLE PROTECTION – Protect users, tools, and equipment from electric shock with this durable, transportable cord set.
- GROUND-FAULT SAFETY – Convert any standard electrical outlet into a shock-resistant one.
- HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN – Don’t let rain stop your work—this weather-resistant cord is built for durability.
- DURABLE CASE – The impact-resistant case provides superior performance and safety.
- OUTDOOR-TESTED PERFORMANCE – OSHA-compliant and UL- and CUL-listed rainproof for safe outdoor use.
This Tower Manufacturing 30338018-08 15-amp, 125V 18″ GFCI cord set is a ground fault circuit interrupter that shuts off an electric circuit when the current flows along an unintended path, providing personal protection from ground faults and open neutral conditions. It has a manual reset so equipment will not restart unsafely following a power interruption. This cord set has a three-prong National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) 5-15P plug to connect to grounded outlets and a single grounded NEMA 5-15R outlet for a tool or machinery. It has an impact-resistant case for durability and safety, a red LED indicator to inform users when the power is on, and test and reset buttons for periodic testing of the device. This GFCI power cord is suitable for use with heavy duty power tools and portable equipment on construction sites.
|Cord||18″, 12/3 AWG, STJW|
|Trip level||4 – 6 mA, Class A|
|Operating Temp||-31 to +150 degrees F|
|Standards met||UL (Underwriters Laboratories) rainproof designatedCUL (Canadian Underwriters Laboratories) rainproof designatedOSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) compliant|
Ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) are used to monitor the amount of current going to and returning from equipment flowing through a circuit. If the flow is irregular, GFCIs interrupt the current. They help to prevent electrical fires and to reduce the risk of shock, burns, or electrocution. Designed to shut off power within 1/30th of a second, they are used with power tools, on construction sites, and near water sources in homes (kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms).
Tower Manufacturing makes electromechanical devices such as ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs), appliance switches, thermostats, and controls. The company, founded in 1957, is headquartered in Providence, RI.
10. Tower Manufacturing 30438023 Heavy Duty Commercial Grade 15 AMP Auto-Reset Inline User Attachable GFCI Plug, Yellow – [2 Pack]
- CONVENIENT 15 AMP GFCI – Perfect for use with 15 AMP grounded outlets and plugs.
- USER-ATTACHABLE CONVENIENCE – Easily replace the GFCI plug on any power tool or power cord.
- RELIABLE SAFETY – Independently-tested and UL- and CUL-listed for safe operation.
- DEPENDABLE AUTOMATIC RESET – Restore power to your device automatically after an interruption with the automatic reset.
- INCLUDES WIRING HARDWARE – Easily wire to cord gauges 16/3, 14/3, or 12/3 SJTW with the included hardware.
Tower Manufacturing’s User Replaceable GFCIs allow for adding or replacing GFCI’s to existing cords and equipment. GFCI’s are available in 15 and 20 Amp and include grommets to allow easy wiring for various cord sizes. The products are offered in two colors – black or yellow for high visibility applications such as construction or maintenance. Tower offers models in both automatic and manual reset. An automatic reset turns back on upon being plugged in or after a power interruption. A manual reset requires the user to press the reset button after initial plug-in or after a power failure. Both automatic and manual reset GFCI types must be manually reset after a ground fault occurrence.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Troubleshoot Ao Smith Voltec for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!