Nowadays, there are so many products of using a griddle on a electric stove in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for using a griddle on a electric stove in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings using a griddle on a electric stove which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
641 reviews analysed
1. Power Smokeless Grill with Tempered Glass Lid with Interchangeable Griddle Plate and Turbo Speed Smoke Extractor Technology
Description Grill your favorite foods to perfection all year long with the Power Grill. Make delicious food indoors with electricity on this smokeless grill with a built-in fan. Grill up to four large steaks, cook up to six juicy burgers, or barbeque eight pieces of chicken at once on the large grilling surface. The Power Grill quickly heats up to 450°F and maintains a constant temperature, letting you cook food faster. Best of all, the Cerami-tech nonstick coating means nothing sticks to the surface of this indoor grill. Its see-through silicon-sealed glass lid lets you see exactly when your food is ready.
2. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
3. DASH DEG200GBBK01 Everyday Nonstick Electric Griddle for Pancakes, Burgers, Quesadillas, Eggs & other on the go Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks with Drip Tray + Included Recipe Book, 20in, Black
- MORE THAN PANCAKES: Make eggs, cookies, pancakes, grilled cheese, even stir fry, burgers and quesadillas without the need for multiple pots/pans! Great for kids or on the go!
- FAMILY SIZE: Measuring 19.75×9.5 this electric griddle is perfect for family meals, entertaining, or cooking a variety of foods for picky eaters all at once
- QUICK + EASY: Simply plug it in and set the heat probe to your desired temperature
- it heats up in mere minutes, saving you time and energy. Makes a great wedding or new home gift with 4 trendy color options (Black, White, Red, and Aqua)
- EASY TO CLEAN: The PFOA-free, non-stick surface provide an even cook for consistent results. Comes with a drip tray to catch excess grease, cleanup is a snap!
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, the 1500 watt Dash Everyday Griddle includes anti-slip feet, drip tray, nonstick heating surface, recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are easily wiped clean)
4. Blackstone Table Top Griddle, Outdoor Cooking Tabletop Gas Grill
- This premium Blackstone grilling product offers 268 square inches of heavy duty cooking surface for versatility and durability
- Take the hassle out of cooking outdoors with easy storing – simply turn the griddle top upside down for space saving convenience
- Blackstone makes cleanup a breeze with this table top gas griddle
- This grill has a stainless steel “H” burner that heats up fast! The “H” shape offers even heat distribution and fast cooking with a 12,000 BTU heat output
- Easy to use igniter and uses convenient 1 pound propane bottle for fuel – the perfect camping grill, tail gating grill, road trip grill, and everyday outdoor use grill
The Blackstone Table Top Grill/Griddle is the perfect stove to bring with you to any event or occasion. 260 square inches of cooking spaces allows you to cook multiple things at the same time! Hate doing dishes while camping? No worries with this griddle, simply wipe it off with a paper towel after use and be ready for the next meal! Its convenient size makes it easy to bring with you to the park, camping, hunting, or any get together. Easy to clean and remove grease tray keeps cook top clean. The H style burner provides even heat distribution for optimal cooking across the whole griddle. As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle and/or grill that could cook for large groups and families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. We then launched the 36″ BLACKSTONE griddle that is still popular for backyard cooking and which brings families and friends together for fun and food. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grills are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of durable rugged innovative and portable cooking innovations including an outdoor pizza oven and the ever so easy to transport and set-up DASH – and our products will last a lifetime. By using the latest technologies available and complementing them with our own innovations, we feel we have the leading edge on the market in our categories. Our products are designed and engineered in the USA by people who are avid users and live to entertain outside – at home, in the tailgater parking lot or just about anywhere. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and how well they function while keeping the prices very affordable. We have assembled a strong and enthusiastic team with the utmost passion for BLACKSTONE and outdoor cooking including excellent engineers, intelligent industrial designers and uniquely creative graphic artists. We have the capability to make any adjustments to our current lines or create new units all together, tailored around your needs in a very short time in contrast to our larger entrenched old-school competitors. Look forward to future innovations from BLACKSTONE sooner than later. We are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company that only focuses on the numbers and overlooks the end users by neglecting quality or deferring to accountants. We are here to stay and hope you enjoy BLACKSTONE products as much as we do.
5. Presto 07047 Cool Touch Electric Griddle
- Premium nonstick surface for stick-free cooking and no-hassle cleaning
- Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat control detached – low profile design
- Stores easily in a kitchen cabinet.
- Control Master heat control maintains the proper cooking temperature automatically. 1300 watts.
- Slide-out drip tray removes for easy cleaning.
- Big 10-1/2 by 16-inch cooking surface is great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- The low profile design and heavy cast aluminum base allow griddle to double as an attractive buffet server
- Griddle is fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat conrol removed
- Premium nonstick surface and a built-in backstop ledge provide easy food handling
- Control Master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically
Convenient 10-1/2 by 16-inch cooking surface is great for any meal. Cool touch surrounds the base on the front and both sides. Built in slope and backstop ledge for easy food handling.
6. 30 Quarts Kitchen Convection Oven – 1400 Watt Countertop Turbo, Rotisserie Roaster Cooker with Grill, Griddle Top Rack, Dual Hot Plates, Toaster, Baking Tray, Skewers and Handles – NutriChef PKRTO28
- DUAL HOT PLATES: NutriChef’s PKRTO28 is a multifunctional kitchen oven that comes with dual hot plates in large and small. Other than that, it has other versatile cooking styles such as bake on baking tray, grill with griddle, toast, turbo, rotisserie, broil and roast
- CONTROL CONSOLE: Adjust time, temperature and functions with the oven cooker front panel rotary controls. The convenient cooking lamp and easy access glass door make cooking easier than ever. The 60-minute timer ensures ideal results every time
- 1400 WATT POWER: This kitchen convection oven has an energy efficient high power heating element at 1400 watts. The hot plate power is 1000 Watt (Large) and 600 Watt (Small). The maximum temperature setting is 450 °F
- 30 QUARTS CAPACITY: Cook for a lot of people with this toaster oven’s 30+ quarts capacity. Even though it can cook more, it is actually compact with an exact dimension of 19.6’’ x .16.0’’ x 13.5’’ that’s perfect for any kitchen countertop or tabletop
- EASY TO CLEAN: The stain resistant housing, slide-out tray, and removable grill rack make the convection toaster oven roaster easy to clean after everyday use. It also has an easy to access glass door and weighs 28 lbs
- Auto Shutoff after 60 minutes for Safety
- Burner 1 Temperature Setting
NutriChef Model : PKRTO28
Multifunction Kitchen Oven
30L Multifunction Kitchen Oven, Countertop Rotisserie Cooker with Dual Hot Plates
What’s in the Box:
The NutriChef 30L Multifunction Kitchen Oven, Countertop Rotisserie Cooker with Dual Hot Plates – Simple Food Prep with Tasty Results – Multi-Function Kitchen Oven Cooker – Dual Top Panel Hot Plates, Large & Small – Rotisserie Mode Perfect for Roasting Meats – Ability to Cook, Bake, Grill, Broil, Roast & Toast – Energy Efficient Design: Save Time & Cook Quickly – Time & Temperature Setting Adjustment – Easy Access Glass Door – Convenient Cooking Lamp Light – High-Powered Heating Element – Front Panel Rotary Controls – Perfect for Any Kitchen Counter or Tabletop – Easy-to-Clean & Stain-Resistant Housing – What’s in the Box: – Multifunction Countertop Oven – Wire Grill Rack.
7. AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle
- 20-by-10.4-inch cast-iron reversible grill/griddle pan
- smooth on one side and raised ridges on the other side
- pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- Integrated side handles promote a steady, secure hold
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
8. Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler, Silver, Black Dials
- 5-in-1 countertop unit works as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle and half grill/half griddle. Dimensions: 13.50 L x 11.50 W x 7.12 H inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- sturdy panini-style handle
- floating cover to adjust to thickness of food
- Removable and reversible 11″ x 9″ dishwasher-safe nonstick cooking plates drain grease for healthy cooking into the integrated drip tray.
- Adjustable temperature controls with indicator lights
- gourmet recipes and scraping tool included
- Please refer to the Product Video and the User Manual before use.
With five separate cooking options, the Cuisinart; Griddler; can handle everything from pancakes and sausages to grilled cheese to steaks, hamburgers, and panini. A floating cover and one set of reversible plates turn the Griddler; into a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, or half grill/half griddle. Dual temperature controls ensure everything is perfectly cooked every time on the removable dishwasher safe nonstick cooking plates for easy meals and clean up.
9. George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B
- 15+ Servings – It’s tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- George Tough Nonstick Coating – There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating
- it’s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand – Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling
- the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control – The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved – Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
George Foreman GG50B 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver. Problem grill does not turn on, possible cause grill is not plugged in, solution Check to be sure appliance is plugged into working outlet and On/Off switch in the ON position.
Grilling really can’t get much easier than this. After assembling the grill (which takes only a few minutes), simply plug it in and allow about 10 minutes to fully preheat the surface while you gather your steaks, kebabs, or whatever’s to be grilled. The electric heat has an adjustable range from low (for keeping food warm) to high (for searing steaks). The nonstick grill surface not only means you can use a minimum of added fat, but it also makes cleanup a cinch. The surface has a subtle slope, with channels that draw accumulated fat or other liquids into a tray just below the surface. The high domed and vented lid helps create a circular flow of hot air to ensure even cooking–particularly important for a large roast or whole chicken.
The grill can be placed either directly on a tabletop or atop its pedestal. On its own, the grill surface stands about 6 inches high; with the pedestal, it stands about 2-1/2 feet high, not counting the domed lid. The pedestal is plenty sturdy for cooking, but the grill still seems a bit top-heavy, so pay special attention if grilling in a high-traffic area or near kids. Because of the easy electric heat, this grill can be used outdoors or indoors–when using it indoors, though, be prepared for potential spattering, steam, or other side effects of cooking. –Cynthia Nims
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Using A Griddle On A Electric Stove for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!