Nowadays, there are so many products of vice admiral preston cole in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for vice admiral preston cole in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings vice admiral preston cole which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
667 reviews analysed
1. Irwin Tools Drill Press Vise, 4", 226340
The IRWIN Drill Press Vise features a slotted base for easy installation and positioning. Crafted of forged iron for durability with textured 4″ jaws that grip securely, this lightweight and portable drill press has a 4-1/2″ jaw capacity and is perfect for light duty tasks.
From the Manufacturer
The IRWIN 226340 4-Inch Drill Press Vise provides stability and pressure for drilling applications. This vise is made of forged iron and has a clamping pressure of 1000-Pound.
2. Vise Jaws – Nylon, Multipurpose – Use on any Metal Vise, Magnetic Reversible Pads, Clamp Flat or Round Products – Available in 4" or 6" (2 Sets in 1)
- NYLON 4″ Jaws will protect and hold any delicate product Flat or round on any Vise or Drill press
- They can be used on both faces of each jaw to Grip round tube or threaded part or any flat material
- The DESIGN makes them unique for Gunsmith, hobby, workbench, toolmaker non-marring – AUSTRALIAN MADE
- One side Flat, one side multi-groove, Prismatic, v-pads, protector for Barrels, woodwork, mechanics
- DISCOUNT WHEN YOU BUY 2, 100% money back warranty if for any reason you are not satisfied
3. Yost UP360 Universal 6 Inch Prism Style Jaw Cover
4. TEKTON 4-Inch Swivel Bench Vise | 54004
- Cast iron construction (30,000 PSI tensile strength) with replaceable serrated steel jaws holds work with a sure, nonslip grip
- 120-degree swivel base with dual lock-down nuts positions workpiece where you need it
- Three mounting holes anchor vise securely to workbench
- Polished steel anvil offers a smooth, consistent work surface for shaping metal pieces
- Acme-threaded screw glides smoothly without binding
The all-purpose medium duty TEKTON 4 in. Swivel Bench Vise is the bench-top work horse your garage or shop can’t live without. Whether you are repairing vehicles, metalworking, or assembling parts, you can work better, faster, and safer knowing your workpiece is properly secured. Just lock it in and thread, fasten, build, bend, shape, or sharpen with confidence. The vise is made from 30,000 PSI cast iron, so durability and dependability are built in. Put your project in the sure grip of the replaceable nonslip serrated steel jaws and it won’t budge. For forming and shaping metal pieces, the polished anvil offers a smooth, consistent work surface. Rotate the vise around its 120-degree swivel base and you can position your work in just the right spot. Once there, dual lock-down nuts keep it in place. Turn the sliding T-bar handle and the jaw glides smoothly along the Acme-threaded main screw without binding or chattering, even as clamping pressure increases.
- Material: Cast iron
- Jaw opening: 3 in.
- Throat depth: 2-1/8 in.
- Anvil size: 2-5/8 in by 2-5/8 in.
- Swivel: 120-degree
- Tensile strength: 30,000 PSI
- Weight: 15 lb.
- Mounting holes (3): 3/8 in.
5. PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation
- Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm)
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft
- Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
PanaVise is a major manufacture of Vises and Work Holding Tools. PanaVise’s Tilt, Turn & Rotate technology has been applied to the product line, allowing for maximum efficiency and many different uses! All PanaVise Products are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty! Introducing the Panavise 381 VACUUM BASE PANAVISE, The world’s most PORTABLE work holding tool! Quickly attaches to any smooth, non-porous flat surface with the flip of a lever! Take it anywhere you need it for hobbies, electronics and small home repairs. Our Vacuum Base PanaVise is widely used for portable applications. Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation. Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm). Nylon jaws offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power, continuous heat tolerance up to 200 F (93C), intermittent heat to 300 F (149 C). Interchangeable jaws available. Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft. Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg). Limited Lifetime Warranty!
From the Manufacturer
The PanaVise 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a work-holding tool base and head combination designed for use on smooth, non-porous surfaces away from traditional work benches. The base includes a smooth rubber pad and lever combination which creates a vacuum that secures the unit to surfaces. The head assembly component opens to 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm), and clamps down with smooth insulated nylon jaws for gentle holding power. Other features include rugged, yet lightweight construction and a PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment element utilizing single-knob controls for head adjustment on three separate planes (tilt, turn and rotate).
Portable Clamp-free Holding Power
The 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a portable two-piece work-holding tool suitable for hobby, electronics and small home repairs, that consists of the PanaVise 380 vacuum base and the 303 standard vise head. The base component of the unit adheres to smooth, non-porous surfaces via the vacuum action that the rubber pad and flip handle at its bottom create when engaged. The vacuum action creates a stable and reliable working platform that eliminates the need for traditional bench clamps or weighted accessories. The combined unit weighs 2.8 lbs. (1.3 kg), is portable and easy to transport. The rubber vacuum pad is replaceable if its holding power is ever compromised by wear.
The standard 303 vise head assembly utilizes smooth, removable nylon jaws along its opening that measure 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm) by 1/2″ tall (12.6 mm). These secure tough small jobs without scratching and offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power. The overall vise opening width between jaws is 2-1/4″ (57.1 mm). Because exposure to heat sources is common in vise applications such as gluing, circuit board wiring, jewelry making and use around handheld power tools, the vise head assembly is continuously heat tolerance to 200 degrees F (93 degrees C), and intermittent heat tolerant up to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C).
Tilt, Turn and Rotate Functionality
The PanaVise 381 work-holding tool utilizes PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment functionality at the point of 380 vacuum base and the included 303 standard head. Once an item is secured in the vise head, the split-ball system built into the top portion of the base allows a user to maneuver the item along three separate planes using a single knob to make the adjustments. The mobility range of the model 381’s split-ball system is a 90-degree tilt to the side, along with either an angled rotation, or level turn range of 360 degrees. This range of mobility allows a user to rearrange work items into any position, which limits the need to adjust the overall position of the vise or the item within the vise.
Additional Vise Head Options
In addition to the uses possible with the included, the 381 vacuum base PanaVise is intended for use across a wide range of applications and is designed to be compatible with a variety of vise heads. The base works with all PanaVise 300 series vise heads, the PV Jr. model 203 head or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory.
- Vacuum base and vise head combination for portable use on any smooth, non-porous surface
- Rubber pad of base creates vacuum action that hold tool on vertical or horizontal planes
- Flip lever allows for fast engagement and disengagement of vacuum
- The easy-to-use “split-ball” adjustment element utilizes single-knob controls for head movement through three separate planes
- Rubber vacuum pad is replaceable
- Base is compatible with additional 300 series vise heads, or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory (all sold separately)
- Heat-tolerant nylon jaws
|Overall||380 Vacuum Base||303 Standard Vise Head|
What’s in the Box?
- PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise (380 vacuum base, 303 standard vise head)
- User’s manual and warranty information
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All PanaVise products are warranted against defective materials and/or workmanship to all original consumer owners from the date of original consumer purchase for the lifetime of ownership by the original consumer owner. In the event of defective materials and/or workmanship, PanaVise Products, Inc. will, without charge, repair or replace, at its option, the defective product within 60-days from the receipt of the defective product. The Warranty does not apply to damage not resulting from defective materials and/or workmanship while in the possession of the original consumer or to unreasonable use by the original consumer, which includes but is not limited to improper installation, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
Founded in 1957 by tool and die maker Otto Colbert and currently headquartered in Reno, Nevada, PanaVise is a leader in work-holding products. Over the years, a natural outgrowth of this expertise has been continued development of other items which hold things securely and offer a wide range of motion. Important areas in which this has been applied include, Electronics, CCTV Camera Mounts, and Audio/Video Mounts, earning PanaVise the nickname the “the hold it anywhere you want it company.”
6. Yost BV-4 Bench Vise, 4", Blue
7. Vise Universal Rotate 360° Work Clamp-on Vise Table Vise, 3"
- Data:Net weight 4.1 lbs, Maximum width of jaw opening 3.0 inch, Jaw width 2.75 inch
- Wide range of applications: V60 vise is ideal for small parts such as home, jewelry, hobbies, model making, electronics, etc., providing clamping for light applications. Round, square and other shaped part can be processed
- Flexible use: Rotate the control handle to rotate the vise body to the desired position, and move the rotary control handle to firmly fix the vise body. The vise body can be rotated 360° on its base, even if you are used to the left hand, there will be no hindrance. It is very convenient to disassemble and install
- Durable: The jaws are quenched and normalized to increase the hardness and toughness of the jaws and are durable
- Non-slip design: The anti-slip texture on the inner side of the jaws increases the clamping force of the jaws, and does not slip
- it lays a good foundation for your smooth completion.
GOOD CREATIVE NEED GOOD TOOLS.
Your purchase and perfect shopping experience make us happy, but if you encounter a vise part failure during use, please contact us in time we will give you a satisfactory solution.
Net weight 4.1 lbs, Maximum width of jaw opening 3.0 inch, Jaw width 3.15inch.
The V60 vise is a good helper for light applications such as home, amateurs, jewellery, electronics, etc. The vise can be rotated 360° on its base, providing unexpected convenience for your operation.
Buyers feedback that the V60 vise is not only convenient but also durable because the jaws are quenched and normalized to increase the hardness and toughness of the jaws; and the non-slip texture on the inside of the jaws increases the vise jaw bite. The clamping is strong and not slippery; lay the foundation for your work smooth completion.
In order to protect the installation table, there is no need to punch holes in the workbench during the installation process. 2 rubber washers can prevent the table from being scratched and protect the parts. In use, please adjust the fixed chin to the larger opening first, then install the rubber washer in the planned corresponding position and is fixed at the end.
In order to protect soft metal, wood or other delicate objects, and firmly hold them in place, a pair of vise jaws are specially presented, hoping to get your satisfaction.
The vise surface is sprayed and treated, it feels comfortable to the touch and the paint will not fall off.
V60 vise, Storage bag, Vise jaws, Work gloves, Warm and smiling customer service.
Be happy to add it in your shopping cart, we sincerely hope that you have a pleasant experience.
8. Yost Vises 445 4.5" Heavy-Duty Utility Combination Pipe and Bench Vise
- Clamp force: 3,150 lbs and Torque rating: 73 Ft-Lb
- Jaw Width: 4.5″ x Jaw Opening: 4″ x Throat Depth: 2.62″
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8″ x 2″ Diameter, pipe jaws are cast-in place
- 360-degree interlocking (geared) swivel base with (2) lock downs adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement
- High-strength steel bar and 30,000 psi cast iron vise components
- Machined Q235 steel main screw 5/8″D with rolled single acme threads at 4.5 threads per inch
- Replaceable Hardened Steel Serrated (Top) Jaws
- 0.43″D x 6.5″Long handle with rubber bumpers
- 2.64″ x 2.52″ pounding surface
- Base mounting tabs: (4) x 7/16″D
The Yost Vises Apprentice series utility combination pipe and bench vise has a 360-degree swivel base and mounts to a workbench to provide clamping action for light-duty applications. The 360-degree swivel base featuring (2) lockdowns, adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement. Hand-tightening the lock knob on the base secures its position. The vise has a cast iron body with steel U-channel bar for durability and has a flat portion that acts as an anvil and additional work surface. The hardened steel top jaws can be replaced when worn, and the built-in cast iron pipe jaws are grooved for enhanced grip. The jaws draw closer together or farther apart by turning the vise handle clockwise or counterclockwise
9. Bitzenburger Machine & Tool 64601 Rh Extra Clamp for Bitznburger
Bitzenburger Precision Fletcher Clamp Right Bitzenburger Precision Fletcher Clamp Clamp Model in title. Availabel in Straight or Right Helical.
10. ALL-TEMP Flexible Hot and Cold Comfort Therapy Pack, 10" x 15" – Chiropractic Gel Ice Pack, Prepare in Freezer or Boling Water
Designed for hot or cold therapy. These economical packs remain flexible when frozen and can be warmed in the microwave or in boiling water. Provides soothing comfort to tight, tender and sore muscles. Remains flexible when frozen. Larger packs with greater coverage. Longer temperature retentions. Microwavable or boil in water. Soothing comfort. 10″ x 15″
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vice Admiral Preston Cole for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!