We spent many hours on research to finding vice admiral sir alexander cochrane, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best vice admiral sir alexander cochrane, you should not miss this article. vice admiral sir alexander cochrane coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 vice admiral sir alexander cochrane by our suggestions
756 reviews analysed
1. Yost LV-4 Home Vise 4-1/2"
- Home Work Shop Vise
- Swivel base allows rotating the vise 240-Degree for versatility
- Holds 0. 6″ D to 1. 85″ D pipes and tubes
- Jaw width: 4-1/2″
- Jaw opening: 3″
- Throat depth: 2. 6″
- Shipping weight: 10. 7 pounds
- Swivel base features (4) mounting tabs
- Installation hardware not included: (4) bolts 3/8” x table thickness
The Yost LV-4 is a 4-1/2-Inch swivel base vise is ideal for home shop. The vise is manufactured from cast iron featuring steel vise jaws, threaded spindle assembly and a chrome lockdown. The vise can be rotated up to 240-Degree on its base for work positioning. The built in pipe jaws allow holding small pipes and tubes ranging in diameter from 0. 6″D to 1. 85″D. The vise is painted with a durable blue powder coat.
2. IRWIN Woodworking Vise, 6-1/2-Inch (226361)
3. Irwin Tools Drill Press Vise, 4", 226340
The IRWIN Drill Press Vise features a slotted base for easy installation and positioning. Crafted of forged iron for durability with textured 4″ jaws that grip securely, this lightweight and portable drill press has a 4-1/2″ jaw capacity and is perfect for light duty tasks.
From the Manufacturer
The IRWIN 226340 4-Inch Drill Press Vise provides stability and pressure for drilling applications. This vise is made of forged iron and has a clamping pressure of 1000-Pound.
4. PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation
- Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm)
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft
- Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
PanaVise is a major manufacture of Vises and Work Holding Tools. PanaVise’s Tilt, Turn & Rotate technology has been applied to the product line, allowing for maximum efficiency and many different uses! All PanaVise Products are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty! Introducing the Panavise 381 VACUUM BASE PANAVISE, The world’s most PORTABLE work holding tool! Quickly attaches to any smooth, non-porous flat surface with the flip of a lever! Take it anywhere you need it for hobbies, electronics and small home repairs. Our Vacuum Base PanaVise is widely used for portable applications. Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation. Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm). Nylon jaws offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power, continuous heat tolerance up to 200 F (93C), intermittent heat to 300 F (149 C). Interchangeable jaws available. Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft. Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg). Limited Lifetime Warranty!
From the Manufacturer
The PanaVise 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a work-holding tool base and head combination designed for use on smooth, non-porous surfaces away from traditional work benches. The base includes a smooth rubber pad and lever combination which creates a vacuum that secures the unit to surfaces. The head assembly component opens to 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm), and clamps down with smooth insulated nylon jaws for gentle holding power. Other features include rugged, yet lightweight construction and a PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment element utilizing single-knob controls for head adjustment on three separate planes (tilt, turn and rotate).
Portable Clamp-free Holding Power
The 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a portable two-piece work-holding tool suitable for hobby, electronics and small home repairs, that consists of the PanaVise 380 vacuum base and the 303 standard vise head. The base component of the unit adheres to smooth, non-porous surfaces via the vacuum action that the rubber pad and flip handle at its bottom create when engaged. The vacuum action creates a stable and reliable working platform that eliminates the need for traditional bench clamps or weighted accessories. The combined unit weighs 2.8 lbs. (1.3 kg), is portable and easy to transport. The rubber vacuum pad is replaceable if its holding power is ever compromised by wear.
The standard 303 vise head assembly utilizes smooth, removable nylon jaws along its opening that measure 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm) by 1/2″ tall (12.6 mm). These secure tough small jobs without scratching and offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power. The overall vise opening width between jaws is 2-1/4″ (57.1 mm). Because exposure to heat sources is common in vise applications such as gluing, circuit board wiring, jewelry making and use around handheld power tools, the vise head assembly is continuously heat tolerance to 200 degrees F (93 degrees C), and intermittent heat tolerant up to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C).
Tilt, Turn and Rotate Functionality
The PanaVise 381 work-holding tool utilizes PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment functionality at the point of 380 vacuum base and the included 303 standard head. Once an item is secured in the vise head, the split-ball system built into the top portion of the base allows a user to maneuver the item along three separate planes using a single knob to make the adjustments. The mobility range of the model 381’s split-ball system is a 90-degree tilt to the side, along with either an angled rotation, or level turn range of 360 degrees. This range of mobility allows a user to rearrange work items into any position, which limits the need to adjust the overall position of the vise or the item within the vise.
Additional Vise Head Options
In addition to the uses possible with the included, the 381 vacuum base PanaVise is intended for use across a wide range of applications and is designed to be compatible with a variety of vise heads. The base works with all PanaVise 300 series vise heads, the PV Jr. model 203 head or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory.
- Vacuum base and vise head combination for portable use on any smooth, non-porous surface
- Rubber pad of base creates vacuum action that hold tool on vertical or horizontal planes
- Flip lever allows for fast engagement and disengagement of vacuum
- The easy-to-use “split-ball” adjustment element utilizes single-knob controls for head movement through three separate planes
- Rubber vacuum pad is replaceable
- Base is compatible with additional 300 series vise heads, or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory (all sold separately)
- Heat-tolerant nylon jaws
|Overall||380 Vacuum Base||303 Standard Vise Head|
What’s in the Box?
- PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise (380 vacuum base, 303 standard vise head)
- User’s manual and warranty information
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All PanaVise products are warranted against defective materials and/or workmanship to all original consumer owners from the date of original consumer purchase for the lifetime of ownership by the original consumer owner. In the event of defective materials and/or workmanship, PanaVise Products, Inc. will, without charge, repair or replace, at its option, the defective product within 60-days from the receipt of the defective product. The Warranty does not apply to damage not resulting from defective materials and/or workmanship while in the possession of the original consumer or to unreasonable use by the original consumer, which includes but is not limited to improper installation, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
Founded in 1957 by tool and die maker Otto Colbert and currently headquartered in Reno, Nevada, PanaVise is a leader in work-holding products. Over the years, a natural outgrowth of this expertise has been continued development of other items which hold things securely and offer a wide range of motion. Important areas in which this has been applied include, Electronics, CCTV Camera Mounts, and Audio/Video Mounts, earning PanaVise the nickname the “the hold it anywhere you want it company.”
5. Yost BV-4 Bench Vise, 4", Blue
6. HFS Heavy Duty Bench Vise – 360 Swivel Base with Lock, Big Size Anvil Top (4”)
7. Yost Vises 445 4.5" Heavy-Duty Utility Combination Pipe and Bench Vise
- Clamp force: 3,150 lbs and Torque rating: 73 Ft-Lb
- Jaw Width: 4.5″ x Jaw Opening: 4″ x Throat Depth: 2.62″
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8″ x 2″ Diameter, pipe jaws are cast-in place
- 360-degree interlocking (geared) swivel base with (2) lock downs adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement
- High-strength steel bar and 30,000 psi cast iron vise components
- Machined Q235 steel main screw 5/8″D with rolled single acme threads at 4.5 threads per inch
- Replaceable Hardened Steel Serrated (Top) Jaws
- 0.43″D x 6.5″Long handle with rubber bumpers
- 2.64″ x 2.52″ pounding surface
- Base mounting tabs: (4) x 7/16″D
The Yost Vises Apprentice series utility combination pipe and bench vise has a 360-degree swivel base and mounts to a workbench to provide clamping action for light-duty applications. The 360-degree swivel base featuring (2) lockdowns, adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement. Hand-tightening the lock knob on the base secures its position. The vise has a cast iron body with steel U-channel bar for durability and has a flat portion that acts as an anvil and additional work surface. The hardened steel top jaws can be replaced when worn, and the built-in cast iron pipe jaws are grooved for enhanced grip. The jaws draw closer together or farther apart by turning the vise handle clockwise or counterclockwise
8. Woodstock D4648 Cabinet Maker’s Front Vise
For those that build their own cabinet maker’s bench, this heavy-duty steel and cast-iron front vise has all the working hardware for a very strong, large-capacity bench vise.
9. POWERTEC 70225 Right Hand Keyed Bridge Hose Clamps | 4” Easy Turn Thumb Screw Metal Clamp | Stainless Steel | 5-Pack
- INCLUDES: Right Hand 4” Bridge Hose Clamps with Keyed Thumb Screw – 5 pcs
- APPLICATION: Used for securing dust collection hoses, duct work, dryer vents, piping, pvc tubing and more
- SPIRAL DIRECTION: Features a right hand spiral design integrated with an easy turn thumb screw metal clamp allowing you to make quick adjustments without the use of tools
- QUALITY: Delivers a heavy duty, leak proof and corrosion resistant hose clamping tool constructed out of premium grade stainless steel
- CLAMPING CAPACITY: 4 inch (100mm)
Introducing the 4” Keyed Bridge Hose Clamps by POWERTEC.
Commonly used to connect hoses to dust hoods, blast gates, connectors and other fittings – these high quality hose clamps can be an essential tool for a wide-range of indoor & outdoor woodworking, automotive, and industrial applications. With it’s premium stainless steel construction and 4” clamping capacity, this clamp is ideal for securing dust collection hoses, duct work, dryer vents, pipes and large cables.
Hose Clamp Orientation Right Hand (RH) Spiral
Easy-To-Use These hose clamps feature an easy-to-turn blue key made from a strong and durable polymer. The key is designed to make the securing and un-fastening of the hose much easier, by hand and without the use of any tools. This eliminates the knuckle busting associated with flat head screw drivers or tiny socket wrenches. Simply turn the key clockwise to tighten, counter clockwise to loosen.
True Seal Connection The clamps have an integral bridge component that steps over the tubing’s helical reinforcement, delivering a direct transfer of force to the connection, which helps eliminate hose detachment and pressure loss from leakage.
POWERTEC is a US based manufacturer of high quality woodworking machines, wood work accessories, and a wide assortment of OEM replacement parts. We are committed to exceeding expectations, while bringing the best innovations, technologies, and product development to the industry.
10. Yost Tools Yost V-275 Portable Vacuum Base Vise, Pivots Multi-Angle, 2.75” Jaw Width, (1 Pack), Silver
- Vacuum Base Vise mounts to various smooth work surfaces such as laminates, steel, granite, glass and others
- Vise head swivels 360-Degree and pivots 90-Degree positioning work ideally without removing clamped part from vise
- Rubber Jaw Covers protect delicate items from damage
- Body parts are precision die cast for longevity
- Vacuum base is operated with steel lever to actuate vacuum
- Jaw Width: 2. 75”, Jaw Opening: 2. 5”, Throat Depth: 0. 5”
- V-Groove jaws can grip a variety of small tubes
- Rubber base should be cleaned regularly to remove dust and other debris
- A few drops of water can be added to the base for the best vacuum holding force
The Yost V-275 is a portable 2-3/4-Inch Jaw Width Vise. This vise features a vacuum base that allows it to mount to a variety of smooth work surfaces (laminates, steel, granite, glass). The vacuum seal for mounting will only work with wood or other grained surfaces. The vise head swivels 360-Degree and can pivot 90-Degrees. This allows you to work on multiple angles of small part without removing the part from the vise jaws. Soft vise jaws are included for holding parts without marring. Body parts are precision die cast. Vacuum base is operated with steel lever to actuate vacuum. For optimal vacuum operation the rubber base should be cleaned regularly to remove dust and other debris. A few drops of water can be added to the base for the best vacuum holding force.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vice Admiral Sir Alexander Cochrane for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!