Finding your suitable readers for viking griddle accessories for electric cooktops double burner is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for viking griddle accessories for electric cooktops double burner including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
974 reviews analysed
1. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
2. Blackstone Table Top Griddle, Outdoor Cooking Tabletop Gas Grill
- This premium Blackstone grilling product offers 268 square inches of heavy duty cooking surface for versatility and durability
- Take the hassle out of cooking outdoors with easy storing – simply turn the griddle top upside down for space saving convenience
- Blackstone makes cleanup a breeze with this table top gas griddle
- This grill has a stainless steel “H” burner that heats up fast! The “H” shape offers even heat distribution and fast cooking with a 12,000 BTU heat output
- Easy to use igniter and uses convenient 1 pound propane bottle for fuel – the perfect camping grill, tail gating grill, road trip grill, and everyday outdoor use grill
The Blackstone Table Top Grill/Griddle is the perfect stove to bring with you to any event or occasion. 260 square inches of cooking spaces allows you to cook multiple things at the same time! Hate doing dishes while camping? No worries with this griddle, simply wipe it off with a paper towel after use and be ready for the next meal! Its convenient size makes it easy to bring with you to the park, camping, hunting, or any get together. Easy to clean and remove grease tray keeps cook top clean. The H style burner provides even heat distribution for optimal cooking across the whole griddle. As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle and/or grill that could cook for large groups and families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. We then launched the 36″ BLACKSTONE griddle that is still popular for backyard cooking and which brings families and friends together for fun and food. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grills are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of durable rugged innovative and portable cooking innovations including an outdoor pizza oven and the ever so easy to transport and set-up DASH – and our products will last a lifetime. By using the latest technologies available and complementing them with our own innovations, we feel we have the leading edge on the market in our categories. Our products are designed and engineered in the USA by people who are avid users and live to entertain outside – at home, in the tailgater parking lot or just about anywhere. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and how well they function while keeping the prices very affordable. We have assembled a strong and enthusiastic team with the utmost passion for BLACKSTONE and outdoor cooking including excellent engineers, intelligent industrial designers and uniquely creative graphic artists. We have the capability to make any adjustments to our current lines or create new units all together, tailored around your needs in a very short time in contrast to our larger entrenched old-school competitors. Look forward to future innovations from BLACKSTONE sooner than later. We are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company that only focuses on the numbers and overlooks the end users by neglecting quality or deferring to accountants. We are here to stay and hope you enjoy BLACKSTONE products as much as we do.
3. Little Griddle SQ180 100% Stainless Steel Universal Griddle with Even Heating Cross Bracing for Charcoal/Gas Grills, Camping, Tailgating, and Parties (18"x13"x3")
- Little Griddle makes the ORIGINAL Stainless Steel Outdoor BBQ Griddle, with patented ventilated construction for even airflow
- Features underside cross-bracing for strength and rigidity and 100% 14-Gauge Stainless Steel construction for durability
- Built-in grease well collects cooking oil to prevent flare-ups, and the high sidewalls keep food on your griddle!
- Easy grill-top clean-up, Rated to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- 9.0 Pounds, LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY, US PATENT No. 7,647,866
Often copied but NEVER duplicated, the Little Griddle SQ-180 Sizzle-Q is the most popular piece of outdoor cookware sold by Little Griddle! Sizzle-Q is universally sized to fit almost any gas grill, and it incorporates Little Griddle’s patented ventilated cross-bracing system, which provides our griddles with even heating and enormous strength. Like all Little Griddle cookware, Sizzle-Q comes with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Built from 100% 14-gauge stainless steel, Sizzle-Q features a full-width grease well, ample griddle space, and generous sidewalls to keep food on the griddle, not in your grill! Fun to cook with, easy to clean, and sized right for almost any gas grill, Sizzle-Q will truly turn your grill into an “outdoor kitchen.”
4. Viking 40051-1218 Hard Anodized Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, 18 Inch by 11 Inch, Gray
- Triple layer PFOA free nonstick coating for superior release and durability
- Heavy gauge anodized aluminum for even heat distribution
- Designed for Comfort, balance and control, the cast stainless handles are raised to help stay cool during cooking
- Dual-sided pour spouts and a gutter makes removing great easy for healthier cooking
- Metal utensil friendly
- Dishwasher and oven safe to 500F
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Experience even heat and exceptional release with Viking hard anodized nonstick cookware. Constructed with heavy gauge anodized aluminum for durability and even heat distribution throughout the sides and bottom of the pan. Accepted worldwide as one of the most conductive metals for cooking, the aluminum is strengthened through the anodizing process until it is twice as hard as stainless steel. Featuring PFOA free nonstick, each piece is coated with three layers of durable nonstick coating to ensure maximum release and longevity, even when using metal utensils. The multi-layer coating improves release and protection even if the top layer is scratched over time. Designed with ergonomics in mind, Viking signature handles are hand crafted from cast stainless steel and riveted to the pan for a lifetime of durability. The dual side handles are raised above the griddle to help them stay cool while providing Comfort, balance and control. The Viking hard anodized double burner griddle can be used on most cooktops, except induction, in the oven, or on the grill up to 500 DegreeF. The entire line features a 10pc set and open stock pieces. Viking hard anodized nonstick cookware is dishwasher safe and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
5. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
6. STAUB 12033801 Cast Iron Plancha/Double Burner Griddle, 18.5 x 9.8-inch, Graphite
- Textured black matte enamel ensures exceptional browning
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn’t require seasoning
- Durable cast iron construction boasts incredible heat retention and distribution
- Raised sides prevent juices from spilling
- Oversized handles allow for easy maneuvering even while wearing oven mitts
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 500F
Proudly made in France, Staub has been the benchmark for premium cast iron cookware since 1974. The new Staub Plancha puts our cast iron expertise into a versitile new shape. The signature black matte surface is perfect for searing succulent pork chops and browning buttery pancakes. Cooking for a crowd is a cinch with the large surface area, which lets chefs cook multiple ingredients at the same time. This versatile griddle pan allows you to cook entire meals in one pan, so you can avoid dirtying numerous dishes. Super-long handles encourage easy maneuvering. The raised sides prevent fat and juices from running off the pan, ensuring the most tender, moist meat around.
7. AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle
- 20-by-10.4-inch cast-iron reversible grill/griddle pan
- smooth on one side and raised ridges on the other side
- pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- Integrated side handles promote a steady, secure hold
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
8. Duxtop Hot Plate, Portable Electric Cooktop Cast Tron Stovetop, Stainless Steel Electric Double Burner with Handles, Adjustable Temperature Control
- DOUBLE HOT PLATE: This cast iron cooktop uses 120V 60Hz AC–standard in all North American homes. ETL approved. 500W (left) +1300W (right) high power temperature control. Food can be cooked simultaneously and make it convenient to cook delicious food for your family.
- EASY TO CARRY & CLEAN: This Duxtop double hot plate features brushed stainless steel housing and large cast-iron heating plates are durable and easy to clean. Stainless steel handles for easy lifting and moving around.
- PORTABLE & MULTIPURPOSE: This portable electric stove is compact and lightweight. It is compact enough to be stored in a cabinet, yet stylish enough to leave out for everyday use. You can easily control the temperature to keep food warm, boil water, cook pasta or steaks etc.
- SAFETY & WORKS WITH ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE: Lights on the front of the burner reminds users when the unit is powered on. Non-slip rubber feet prevent the countertop burner from shifting and moving. Compatible with all types of cookware.
- 100% SATISFACTION: If you have any questions with our product, please feel free to contact our customer service. Please note that we proudly stand behind our products and will be happy to assist you quickly and conveniently.
9. Ovente Countertop Electric Double Cast-Iron Burner with Adjustable Temperature Control, 7 & 6 Inch, Metal Housing, Indicator Light, Non-Slip Rubber Feet, 1700-Watts, Black (BGS102B)
- PORTABLE 7 & 6 HOT PLATE — Have the quality and taste of a homemade meal anytime! It’s compact, flat and lightweight, making it perfect for houses and apartments with limited kitchen space.
- HEAT UP FAST – Powered by 120V and 1700 watts, its cast-iron plates heat up food quickly and evenly without any hot or cold spots.
- CONVENIENT – The functions of this burner fit well with your cooking needs – the adjustable temperature control lets you set your ideal cooking temperature, and its indicator light will light up until the selected temperature has been reached.
- SAFE AND DURABLE – Comes with a non-slip rubber feet that prevent slips and falls, and durable fire-resistant metal housing that can last for years!
- EASY TO CLEAN – Simply wipe any non-electrical parts with a damp sponge or disinfectant kitchen wipe. Dry with a soft cloth. Never use abrasive cleaning agents.
Ovente’s 7 & 6” Electric Double Cast-Iron Burner produces top-of-the-line performance! This Double Cast-Iron Burner heats up very quickly and evenly, leaving no cold or hot spots. It features adjustable temperature control to conveniently set the desired cooking temperature. It is also equipped with 1700 watts of power and generates heat and functionality just like a traditional stove. It’s flat, compact, and lightweight, which means it’s easy to store in the kitchen cabinet or a box. Its sleek, modern design flatters any living space, and looks stylish enough to have around guests. Works great as a gift for college students in dorms, young adults living on their own, and people who need a backup stove for a highly reasonable price. It comes with indicator lights for easy operation, and non-slip rubber feet for extra safety. Operating Instructions: 1) Plug it in. 2) Place cookware of your choice onto the burner. 3) Turn the temperature control to your desired heat level. 4) When finished cooking, turn it OFF and unplug from the wall outlet. Wait for it to cool. 5) Once cooled, wipe clean with a damp sponge or disinfectant kitchen wipe. Dry with a soft cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents
10. Secura GR-1503XL 1700W Electric Reversible 2 in 1 Grill Griddle w/Glass Lid Indoor Outdoor
- The Secura portable electric grill has a reversible, non-stick, cooking plate measuring 15.5”x11.5”, about 180 square inches
- a super large cooking surface saves you cooking time and allows easy movement of food around while you grill or BBQ
- Removable heavy duty tri-ply cooking plate with the heating element sandwiched between the grill plate and griddle plate. Grill and Griddle 2-in-1, saves your cabinet space
- Removable glass lid prevents splatter and retains heat (extra moisture vents from sides keeping food crispy) while you barbecue
- Cool-touch handles and housing. Removable adjustable thermostat control. Heating indicator light. Product measurements: 20-1/4
- Grease channels help drain excess oils and fats away from your food and collect in the drip tray. The drip tray is removable and disassembles easily for cleaning. Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz. 1-Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty
The Secura Electric 2-in-1 Grill & Griddle combination is one of the most versatile counter top appliances you can add to your small appliance inventory. Use it indoors to make that perfect breakfast of bacon and eggs with pancakes or take it outdoors to grill up perfect burgers. It features 180 square inches of cooking surface on the non-stick reversible cooking plate; one side serves as a griddle, the other side as a grill. The removable glass lid provides splatter protection and heat retention during the cooking process while allowing you to view the progress of your meal. The cooking plates have the heating element sandwiched between the grill plate and the griddle plate making for even heat distribution across the entire cooking surface. The cool-touch housing and handles, a removable grease drip tray and removable adjustable thermostat control round out this appliances features. Only for use with North American Electrical standards, 1700 watts of power, 120V 60Hz. 1-Year manufacturers Limited warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Viking Griddle Accessories For Electric Cooktops Double Burner for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!