Nowadays, there are so many products of vintage general electric mixer in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for vintage general electric mixer in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings vintage general electric mixer which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
900 reviews analysed
1. BLACK+DECKER MX600T Helix Performance Premium 5-Speed Hand Mixer Teal
- Helix Beaters – Advanced design maximizes beater overlap for 2X better mixing*
- 2X More Beater Surface Area* – Fast, efficient performance
- Includes – 2 helix beaters, 2 dough hooks, 1 wire whisk, and a Snap-On storage case
- Reinforced Nylon Beaters – Designed for strength and durability
- 5 Speeds + Turbo Boost – Find the right speed for every mixing task
New from BLACK+DECKER! The advanced helix design improves mixing performance* by maximizing beater overlap and mixing ingredients in multiple directions. The BLACK+DECKER Helix Performance Premium Hand Mixer features reinforced nylon beaters with 2x the surface area* and 2x the mixing performance*. The 250-watt motor runs at five speeds, including a reduced* starting speed to help prevent splatters. Plus, a special turbo boost adds a power boost at every mixing speed to combine thick ingredients in no time. This set includes two helix beaters, two dough hooks, and one wire whisk; allowing you to quickly create cake and cookie batters, bread doughs, spreads and dips, homemade whipped cream, or whipped egg whites for a tasty meringue. All accessories are stored conveniently in the smartly designed storage case, which uses the mixer itself as the Snap-On cover. Cleanup is a breeze with the auto-eject button that quickly disconnects the dishwasher-safe mixing tools. Plus, you can further prevent messes with the heel and bowl rest, which allows the mixer to sit upright on the edge of the bowl. *compared to BLACK+DECKER model MX3200B with traditional wire beaters
2. 1958 General Electric Mixer Framed 11×17 ORIGINAL Vintage Advertising Poster
3. Univen Appliance Power Cord, 5/16 Spacing, Fits Mixers, Fans, Etc.
Univen white detachable mixer and electric knife cord. Fits many electric mixers such as Sunbeam Mixmaster using a two pin detachable cord. Also fits many electric knives, Presto 02970 salad Shooter, and many small appliances with a 5/16″ pin spacing. Please check dimensions on your appliance before ordering. Rectangular end that goes into appliance is 0.65″(16.5mm) wide and 0.35″(8.9mm) tall. Terminal pins are 0.31″(7.9mm) center to center.
4. 2 Vintage General Electric 5EA8 Triode Pentode Oscillator Mixer TV Valve- BangyBang Tubes
5. 2 Vintage General Electric 5AT8 Triode Pentode VHF Mixer Television Valve- BangyBang Tubes
- General Electric
- Medium mu triode + sharp cutoff pentode
- Vf 4.7 Volts / If 0.6 Ampere / Indirect
- Used as a combined oscillator and mixer tube in television receivers utilizing an intermediate frequency in the order of 40 MHz
6AT8 (diff. heater)
New in Box (NOS)
Tubes per listing
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vintage General Electric Mixer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!