794 reviews analysed
1. Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
2. GE JP3030DJBB 30 Inch Smoothtop Electric Cooktop with 4 Radiant Elements, Knob Controls, Keep Warm Melt Setting
30 Inch Smoothtop Electric Cooktop with 4 Radiant Elements, Knob Controls, Keep Warm Setting and Melt Setting.
3. Cusimax Hot Plate Electric Burner Double Burner Cast Iron Heating Plate Portable Double Burner Outdoor Electric Stove 1800W with Adjustable Temperature Control Non-Slip Rubber Feet Black Stainless Steel Easy To Clean Upgraded Version
- [✔ MULTIPURPOSE & PORTABLE] – CUSIMAX Hot Plate is ideal for office use, camping, parties, boats, RVs, student accommodation, traveling or as an extra cooking utensil in your kitchen. Because of its small and light size, you can easily to used in confined spaces or anywhere.
- [✔ 1800W Double BURNERS & easy to Control] – Used 2*11 thermostatically controlled heat settings conveniently to cook a variety of foods such as warm sauces, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, soup, pasta, vegetables and so much more. Also you can use it as extra burner to keep food warm.
- [✔ ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE AND SAFE] – CUSIMAX hot plate can be used with any type of cookware in your home compatible with maximum size of 7.4 + 6.1 inches, such as aluminium pans, copper pans, cast lron frying pans and non-magnetic stainless steel pans can heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss. Also, compared to induction cookers, hot plate is safe to use and doesn’t emit harmful radiation.
- [✔ SAFE & EASY TO CLEAN] Black Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use. Simply wipe with a clean cloth when cool. The non-slip feet ensure that the unit stays firmly in place. Overheat protection and stylish indicator light for safe use. Automatic safety shutoff function with temperature regulated by a thermostat, to avoid damage or injury.
- [✔ WARRANTY] CUSIMAX offer a outstanding 30-day hassle-free return policy & 18-month warranty. We assure you that no other countertop burner beats our products’ high-caliber quality & efficiency. All CUSIMAX products are covered by Product Liability Insurance of United States. For details, please refer to the instruction manual. (Note: It is normal the machine will get hot because it has higher calorific value when it works.The heating light may cycle on and off during operation. )
Indispensable assistant in your kitchen
Cusimax Hot Plate provides cooking flexibility to your kitchen.
It is extremely suitable for the moment that when you need an extra burner or microwave, or as a substitute kitchen stove to entertain a large group.
Take it when you are far away from home.
Cooking with this portable electric infrared cooktop, prepare a meal for yourself to healing homesick.
Even though in office, it is powerful enough to finish a meal quickly and compact enough to entertain a group.
All of these troubles are a piece of cake for our Cusimax Hot Plate.
Easy cooking, No worry
This Hot Plate is powerful enough to use as an additional solid burner to warm sauces, make soups, boil water, cook pasta and vegetables and do so much more, just as if it were a normal stove.
The hot plate is equipped with 2*11 thermostatically controlled heat settings for precise cooking.
Simply turn the control knob to the desired position, it will maintain the steady temperature for your cuisine until the setting is changed.
Our Hot Plate is equipped with thermal fuse for overheating protection.
When it reaches the setting temperature, it will automatically cut off for few seconds and back to the original setting.
It is used to care about over heat and avoid potential hazard.
Also 1 meter power cord is another highlight to avoid dangerous.
Non-slip rubber feet ensure that the hot pate stays firmly in place for safe use.
Note: When turn on for the first time, the appliance may give off vapours for up to 15 minutes.
This is due to the protective substances on the heating elements.
There is no need for concern and the vapours will dissipate with use.
– Double burner 120V, 900 watt and 900 watt of power
– Adjustable temperature control knob
– Easy cleaning stainless steel housing
4. GE PB911SJSS Electric Smoothtop Range Cooktop
The product type is GE PB911SJSS Profile 30″ Stainless Steel Electric Smooth top Range – Convection. This product is made in United States and manufactured by GE.
5. Fits WB48T10095-2 PACK GE Range Oven Stove Wire Rack WB48K5019 AP5665850 PS249547
- TWO Pack of Exact Replacement Part for GE Oven Rack part number WB48T10095.
- With the purchase of quantity 1 of this listing you will receive quantity 2 of number WB48T10095.
- Each one measures 23-3/4″ Wide x 17-1/4″ Length (the end is bent up)
- Fits WB48T10095-2 PACK for GE Range Oven Stove Wire Rack WB48K5019 AP5665850 PS249547
- Replaces numbers 2629419, AP5665850, PS249547, PS6447646, WB48K0001, WB48K0003, WB48K0004, WB48K1, WB48K3, WB48K4, and WB48K5019.
6. Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
7. Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven
- comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners Oven output: 3,000 BTU (heats up to 400° F) Insulated, efficient oven box and 2 oven racks Matchless ignition Stainless steel body Built-in oven temperature gauge Oven fits 9 x 13 pan inside Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle, can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks Ready to cook out of the box The SPECS Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 24.5 x 16 x 21″ Box Weight: 37 lbs
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wb28k10021 Ge Stove for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!