Finding your suitable readers for where do i put the co2 tank on a kegerator is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for where do i put the co2 tank on a kegerator including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
960 reviews analysed
1. ASURION 4 Year Kitchen Protection Plan $20-29.99
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
2. Super Lube 56204 O-Ring Silicone Lubricant, Clear
3. uKeg 64 oz Pressurized Growler for Craft Beer – Stainless Steel
- The uKeg 64 keeps beer fresh and carbonated for 2 weeks
- Vacuum insulated 18/8 Stainless Steel keeps beer cold 6-8 hours
- Adjustable VPR cap and gauge enable perfect carbonation for different beer styles
- Locking dispenser tap with interchangeable handle provides for endless personalization
- Sight tube with pint and ounce measurements ensure you know when you’re getting low
- Purchasing from any Seller other than AMZ will void the manufacturer
- Holds up to 64 ounces of liquid
- 1-Year & Lifetime CUSTOMER support
- Share your beer or homebrew with friends anytime, anywhere
We love beer. But many of our favorite microbrews aren’t sold in bottles. The uKeg is the world’s most innovative draft beer growler. It keeps beer fresh, cold and carbonated, and goes wherever you go. Toast to flavor and friends. With a uKeg, your favorite beer will stay brewery fresh to the last pint, whether poured from your refrigerator or from your tailgate.
From the Manufacturer
Close your eyes and savor the aroma and flavor of fresh, delicious draft beer the way the brewer intended. Fill the uKeg with confidence, knowing your beer will stay carbonated for weeks and cold all day. The perfect pour you’re looking for.
Here’s to a great beer, shared among friends. The uKeg is the ultimate in portability, ready to join you and your crew wherever you roam. Toast your favorite beer, homebrew or perfect cocktail to life’s adventures and the people by your side.
Durable 18/8 stainless steel keeps beer cold all day.
Adjustable cap with pressure gauge maintains carbonation from 0 to 15 psi as desired.
Locking dispenser with interchangeable handle makes you the barkeep and the boss.
Seek the good life with the perfect beverage in your hand. By your side, the uKeg pours fresh to the last drop goodness wherever you escape to.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Craft. Innovation. Ease
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
A love of good beer, and a desire the make the experience better. We’re beer lovers living in a beer region. Who knows which came first, the love or the beer, but as engineers we recognized the need for a better solution. We decided to focus our skills and efforts on this endeavor.
What makes your product special?
After testing all the available options, we realized nobody had cracked the code on a pressurized growler that works. So we designed the uKeg: It’s easy to use, with an automatic regulator cap and integrated CO2, variable carbonation from zero (off) up to 15 psi, and a dispensing tap so you can easily pour beer without removing the cap. It also has a liquid sight glass, an ergonomic handle, and it’s easy to clean.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Ideas are fun and creative, and turning those ideas into high quality products is challenging. We’ve focused our deep engineering and design experience to produce a high quality product. It takes a lot of work and coordination to get it right, and we’re proud when our beer-loving customers are happy.
4. Danby DKC054A1BSL2DB Dual Tap Keg Cooler, Steel
- 5.4 cu. ft. (153 litres) capacity
- Spotless steel finish – looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
- Automatic defrost for hassle-free maintenance
- Keg cooler includes a single gauge regulator, CO2 tank and all required hardware
- Optional swivel castors for easy portability
Whether you are a beer drinker or an avid entertainer you will be the best party host with this ultimate indoor freestanding kegerator by Danby Appliances. This dual tap keg cooler is an exceptional addition to any wet bar, game room or man cave and provides the convenience of two different cold beers on tap at once. It uses R600A refrigerant and has an automatic-defrosting system which makes for an excellent product with hassle-free maintenance. This keg cooler includes a single gauge regulator, CO2 tank and all required hardware. It has a precise mechanical-thermostat to keep your beer cold and a spotless-steel finish resembling stainless-steel but much easier to clean. Did we mention it has a scratch-resistant worktop? Furthermore, this unit includes an American Sankey coupler, a chrome guard rail and drip tray, and optional swivel castors for easy portability. The door hinge is reversible which allows you to adjust it for either left or right-handed opening.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Where Do I Put The Co2 Tank On A Kegerator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!