539 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell 5800PIR Wireless Motion Detector
2. Honeywell Security 5800RP Ademco Alarm Wireless Repeater
- Extends the range of 5800 series of wireless devices. Provides extended coverage, reduces labor costs, saves installation time
- Receives alarm, status and control messages from 5800 RF devices, and repeats these messages to the control panel via the primary receiver. Saves wire run to a secondary receiver at a remote location
- Compatible with all 5800 wireless devices (including bi-directional devices). Eliminates the need to upgrade to a control panel that support two receivers
3. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
4. Honeywell Ademco 5800WAVE Wireless Siren
- Siren output level is 95 db at three feet LED system status
- Transmits module status including mounting tamper low battery and AC loss to the control panel
- AC powered with a rechargeable 12 hour battery backup Provides temporal pulse sounding for fire alarms
- Compatible with Lynx R Rev 10 or higher and Vista controls that support the 5883 transceiver
- Plugs in to any standard duplex receptacle and installs in seconds
5. Honeywell 5853 Wireless Glass Break Detector
- Sleek design with front and back case tamper
- Ten year battery life with easily replaceable batteries
- Senses the sound of variety of glass (tampered, wired, laminate, ordinary plate, etc.)
- Four selectable sensitivity settings (Max, Medium, Low and Lowest)
- Test mode can be activated remotely with FG-701 Tester (sold separately)
6. Honeywell 5800PIR-COM Wireless Passive Infrared Motion Sensor
7. Honeywell 5800C2W Hardwired to 5800 Wireless Converter
8. Honeywell 5800MINIBR 5800 Mini Brown Wireless Door/Window Contact Supplied with Lithium Battery
9. 5800FLOOD Wireless Leak Detector Sensor by Honeywell
10. Lot of 10 Honeywell Ademco 5816 WMWH White Door/Window Transmitter w/ Magnets, Batteries and Mounting Hardware
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wireless Honeywell 5800 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!