We make a short list of the best wood burning oven stove including detail information and score based on 27,182 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best wood burning oven stove
1. Camp Chef Alpine CS14 Heavy Duty Cylinder Tent Cabin Stove with damper and side shelves
Whether you are an outfitter or just a lover of wall tent camping, you will be hard pressed to find a wood burning stove that has the value added features of the Alpine Heavy Duty Cylinder Stove. There is no fiddling around after the purchase trying to find a damper, internal log grate, spark arrestor, or accessory shelves. These items in addition to a five piece nesting pipe are included with our Alpine Stove package.
2. Old Mountain 10141 Black Mini Pot Belly Stove Set, with Accessories, 13 Inch Tall
This Old Mountain cast iron mini pot belly stove set is black in color and an exact replica of railroad heating stoves from years gone by. This Old Mountain pot belly stove comes complete with stove pipe, burner cover, a coal bucket and shovel, a pot, pan, and skillet. This stove measures 13″ tall, x 5 3/4″ wide and deep.
3. US Stove 1269E Small EPA Certified Cast Iron Logwood Stove, 54,000 BTUs
- EPA-certified to the latest standards
- 54,000 BTUs heats up to 900 sq. ft.
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction, perfect for log cabins, large garages, and shops
- Accepts logs 23 inches in length
- Includes solid cooktop surface and a safety handle.Dimensions:Depth: 33in,Width: 18.5in,Height: 25.75in,6in Flue Collar,Weight:120lbs
US Stove’s 1269E Logwood stove is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron wood stove that is ideal for anyone with nostalgic, outdoorsy taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost-efficient heating. Inside this rugged exterior is a modern EPA-certified stove providing a clean-burning heating solution. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages, and shops. With unequaled life expectancy and simple functionality, this stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to UL 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. Includes solid cooktop surface and a two-piece safety handle that remains cool while the stove is burning. Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes. Installation materials are not Included (e.g. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue).
4. US Stove FBP6E FireBrick, 6-Pack
US Stove Firebricks are designed to withstand high temperatures and prolong the life of your wood or coal burning stove. Every wood burning stove with firebrick liners will need to have its bricks replaced on a regular basis to keep the stove performing at optimum efficiency. This 6-pack of 4-1/2 in. x 9 in. x 1-1/2 in. ceramic bricks is the perfect package to keep your stove operating perfectly. They can be used in any brand of wood or coal stove that uses this standard sized brick, and they are designed to fit all USSC models except the 3500 and 3700 series stoves. Also great for use in firepits and smokers.
5. Drolet Classic Wood Stove with Blower – 75,000 BTU, EPA-Certified, Model# DB03081
Wood Stove Classic with Blower Included
6. [ 2 Years Warranty ] Free Stove Thermometer + 50°C Start Silent Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan for Pellet / Wood Burning Stove Log Burner 4 Blade Black Small Height Stove Fireplace Accessories (N429)
- ✅ [Must Have Fireplace Accessories ] – Silent 4 blade heat powered wood stove fan make you feel warm much faster + Magnetic Stove Thermometer monitor operating temperature to avoid overheating. Keep a distance with chimney pipe,DO NOT placed on heat vents/grilles.
- ✅ [ Compact Design,Widely Used ] – Height only 19cm/7.48” to fit narrow spaces,ideal for all kinds of wood burning stoves,gas stoves,pellet stoves,etc.
- ✅ [ Fast Started, No Running Cost ] – Heat powered stove fan fast started at temp as low as 50°C/122°F,no batteries required non-electric fan.If the max temperature on your stove top is even below 100°C/212°F,DO NOT buy,the fan will can’t work efficiency.The optimum operating temp is around 250°C/482°F,max temp DO NOT exceed 350°C/662°F
- ✅ [Burn Less Fuel ,No Noise ] Large airflow,increase stove efficiency with burn less fuels,no noise,silent operation.If your stove fan received has noise problem,normally because of the fan blade got bent during shipping,fix it by hand if possible,or contact us for replacement.
- ✅ [ 2 Years International Warranty,Lifetime Technical Support ] – Any suggestion or complaint during uses,just contact us directly for solution
7. England’s Stove Works Survivor 12-CSS"Cub" Portable Camp/Cook Wood Stove 1.0 Cubic Feet
“Cub” portable wood camp/cook stove that provides up to 5 hours of burn time through exclusive Hexa Tech Technology. Easily transported and stored with removable fit-inside stove legs. Efficient temp control by circular draft and air redirect design.
8. DACHEL Outdoor Tent Wood Stove with Pipe
- 1. Size and Weight: Body open size is 15*15*18″, stove pipe top high include the body is 88″, Inside wood space size 14.5*8*7 inch and under it there have a wood ash steel drawer size 14.5*8*1inch, Stove storage size: 16* 9 * 12.6 inch. Weight: 22lb. Easy taking by one hand
- 2. Material: The stove body made of high-quality 304 stainless steel, with strong anti-rust ability and excellent durability, so it is a sturdy stove that can withstand any harsh outdoor environment. The heat insulation plate of the furnace is a 6th generation aluminum alloy material with high thermal conductivity. The chimney pipe is made of 201 flexible iron. And there have a waterproof cap on the top of the chimney pipe.
- 3. Pipe Size: 4pcs of 3.2″ diameter chimney pipe and 4pcs 2.7″ diameter chimney pipe together (over 7.5 ft. total height)
- 4. Product features: It have the glass window in the door which can visible flame and wood in the stove .And the stove have a exquisite and multifunction drawer, which can be a blower effect by controlling the drawer open.
- 5.PACKING INCLUDE: Stove body * 1, 3.2″ diameter chimney pipe*4 , 2.7″ diameter chimney pipe * 4, clip * 1, waterproof tube cap * 1, instruction * 1
Our stoves are a portable log burner designed for outdoor use. This stove has been designed for the outdoor world whether you are camping, hunting, fishing, or simply having an outdoor gathering. It’s very simple to use and very easy to set up and get going within a matter of minutes. [Note Tips] * Depending on the material, it will be deformed by thermal expansion. * Please do not burn with fire from the beginning without put the kettle or others. * Do not water the glass or wipe it with a wet towel. * Because it is made of stainless steel, it will fade after heating.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found wood burning oven stove for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!