Finding your suitable readers for general electric ac motor with thermal protection is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for general electric ac motor with thermal protection including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
622 reviews analysed
1. WR60X10185 Evaporator Fan Motor for GE & Hotpoint Refrigerators by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers AP3875639, PS1019114, WR60X10043, WR60X10154, and More
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR60X10185: It’s a high-quality exact equivalent for part numbers WR60X10154, WR60X10043, 1170107, 197D2039P007, 197D2039P008, AH1019114, EA1019114, PS1019114, WR23X10346, AP3875639, WR23X10350, WR23X10353, WR23X10355, WR23X10364, WR23X10404, WR23X10405, WR23X10406, WR60X10059, WR60X10068, WR60X10083, WR60X10084, WR60X10099, WR60X10149, WR60X10152, and WR60X10157.
- ✅ FOR GE FRIDGES: This evaporator fan motor fits major GE brands like General Electric, RCA, and Hot Point. Reach out to us with any questions about compatibility.
- ✅ RESTORES COOL AIR TO YOUR FRIDGE: Fridge too warm? Fix it quickly by replacing the evaporator fan motor. Cool air will once again circulate throughout your fridge, keeping foods fresh or frozen.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: This repair takes no time at all. You’ll just need a quarter-inch nut driver, 5/16-inch nut driver, wire strippers, and 4 butt connectors to get the job done.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: The high-quality exact replacement part comes complete with a 6-pin plastic plug and 4 attached wires. It’s rated at 9.75 V/DC and 3.25 watts. Designed to last, it meets all original manufacturer standards.
Evaporator fan motors pull cool air in through your freezer’s evaporator coil. Then, it circulates the cool air throughout the refrigerator to keep your food fresh. If your fridge is warm inside or making funny noises, you may need to replace the evaporator fan. Luckily, installing the PartsBroz WR60X10185 equivalent part will restore much-needed cool air to your fridge. It’s reliable and durable for long-lasting use.
Unplug your fridge and remove all food from the freezer if you haven’t done so already. Helpful tools include a quarter-inch nut driver, 5/16-inch nut driver, wire strippers, and four butt connectors. Following along with an online tutorial for your fridge model will make installation go smoothly.
Gets Your Fridge Working Again
Warm fridges ruin food. Luckily, replacing a shorted out evaporator fan motor can restore cool air to your fridge and fix the following problems:
- Fridge makes strange noises
- Fridge is too warm
- Freezer is too warm
- Fridge won’t turn on
The part works with several GE brands like General Electric, Hotpoint, and RCA. Compatible models include: GE BSS25JFRJWW, GE BSS25JFTAWW, GE BSS25JFTEWW, GE BSS25JFTGWW, and GE BSS25JFTHWW
Replaces Several Part Numbers: WR60X10154, WR60X10043, 1170107, 197D2039P007, 197D2039P008, AH1019114, EA1019114, PS1019114, WR23X10346, WR23X10350, WR23X10353, WR23X10355, WR23X10364, WR23X10404, WR23X10405, WR23X10406, WR60X10059, WR60X10068, WR60X10083, WR60X10084, WR60X10099, WR60X10149, WR60X10152, AP3875639, and WR60X10157.
Unsure about compatibility? Reach out to us in the customer questions and answer section or on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the correct part for your refrigerator.
2. Refrigerator Defrost Heater WR51X10101 WR51X10053 Replacement for GE General Electric, Hotpoint, Kenmore, RCA
- Defrost Heater and Bracket Assembly
- Compatible with WR51X10101 AP4355467 1399613 AH1993872 EA1993872 PS1993872 WR51X10032 WR51X10053 WR51X10097
- There are three main parts to a refrigerator automatic defrost: defrost timer, defrost heater and defrost thermostat
- All three of these parts work together to ensure ice buildup doesn’t occur inside and outside your refrigerator and freezer
- High Heat Capability
This is Non-OEM product.
Kenmore GE Elite Defrost heater Glass WR51X10053 Defrost Heater Kit Measures 9-1/2″ long, 2 glass tube heaters included, The Defrost Heaterewest style defrost heater, this will replace the Single Heater number WR51X10053, Free installation manual , easy installation replacement for brands: GE Kenmore, Frigidaire, Westinghouse, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, GE, Amana, KitchenAid, Frigidaire, Sears Duet, Elite and more. PNWR51X10053, WR51X10097, WR51X10032, AP4355467, 1399613, PS1993872.
3. Endurance Pro WR60X10185 DC Refrigerator Evaporator Fan Motor Compatible with GE PS1019114 AP3875639, Hotpoint, RCA, Garp
- 9.75V, 3.25W in nom, DC motor, 2 3/8″ shaft, 6 pin connector
- Works with many GE brands, General Electric, RCA, Hotpoint, and other refrigerators
- Replaces part numbers WR23X10346, WR23X10350, WR23X10353, 1170107, WR23X10355, WR23X10404, WR23X10406, WR60X10068, WR60X10084, WR60X10149, WR60X10152, WR60X10154, WR60X10043 and WR60X10157.
- Compatible Models: GE BSS25JFRJWW, GE BSS25JFTAWW, GE BSS25JFTEWW, GE BSS25JFTGWW, and GE BSS25JFTHWW
- Warranty- All parts sold by SupplyEdge come with a 1 year, no questions asked, no hassle warranty.
4. WR60X10074 Evaporator Fan Motor for GE Refrigerator 914169 AH304658,EA304658 by Ximoon
WR60X10074 GE Refrigerator Evaporator Fan Motor
Part Number WR60X10074 replaces 197D4492G001, 914169, AH304658, EA304658, PS304658.
This DC evaporator fan is used on those that have a thermistor wired into the connecting harness. For the motor WITHOUT the thermistor order part number WR60X10185. For the motor with the harness for the light use part number WR23X10467.
Fits Models: BSS25GFPACC , BSS25GFPAWW , BSS25GFPCCC , BSS25GFPCWW , BSY25GFMCCC , BSY25GFMCWW , BSY25GFMDCC , BSY25GFMDWW , DSS25JFPACC , DSS25JFPAWW , DSS25JFPCCC , DSS25JFPCWW , DSS25JFPEWW , DSS25PFMCCC , DSS25PFMCWW , DSS25PFMDCC , DSS25PFMDWW , ESH22XGPABB , ESH22XGPACC , ESH22XGPAWW , ESH22XGPBBB , ESH22XGPBCC , ESH22XGPBWW , ESH22XGPCBB , ESH22XGPCCC , ESH22XGPCWW , ESH25XGPABB , ESH25XGPACC , ESH25XGPAWW , ESH25XGPCCC , ESH25XGPCWW , ESH25XGRABB , ESH25XGRACC , ESH25XGRAWW , ESL22XGPCBS , ESL25XGPABS , ESL25XGPCBS , ESS22XGMCBB , ESS22XGMCCC , ESS22XGMCWW , ESS22XGMDBB , ESS22XGMDCC , ESS22XGMDWW , ESS25XGMCBB , ESS25XGMCCC , ESS25XGMCWW , ESS25XGMDBB , ESS25XGMDCC , ESS25XGMDWW , GSA20IBMCFBB , GSA20IBMCFWW ,
5. Lifetime Appliance WB15X10265 Door Handle for General Electric (GE) Microwave
- ✅ Part Numbers: WB15X10265, AP5618277, 2443838, AH3510619, EA3510619, PS3510619
- ✅ Ultra Durable, Replacement Door Handle for General Electric (GE) Microwave
- ✅ Premium Quality: We utilize premium, highly durable materials guaranteed to exceed OEM specifications
- ✅ LAP Guarantee: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you are welcome to return the product for a full refund, no questions asked
- ✅ Fit Models: DVM1950DR1BB, DVM1950DR1WW, DVM1950DR2BB, , DVM1950DR2WW, DVM1950SR1SS, DVM1950SR2SS, JNM1951DR1BB, JNM1951DR1WW, JNM1951SR1SS, JVM1950DR1BB, JVM1950DR1CC, JVM1950DR1WW, JVM1950SR1SS
Compatible with General Electric (GE) Microwave
Replaces part numbers: WB15X10265, AP5618277, 2443838, AH3510619, EA3510619, PS3510619
If you are unsure our replacement part will fit your appliance model, we are happy to help! Please let us know (1) your model number and (2) the item in question via the following link:
Whirlpool, Samsung, General Electric, Frigidaire, Kenmore, Sears, Maytag, KitchenAid brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the above brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
6. WR60X10220 Condenser Fan Motor for General Electric GE Refrigerators by PartsBroz – Replaces Fridge Parts AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, WR60X10192
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR60X10220: This part is a direct fit for part WR60X10220. It’s also a functional equivalent to parts AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, B004H3XWWE, and WR60X10192.
- ✅ FITS GE BRAND FRIDGES: The condenser fan motor works in GE brand fridges like General Electric, Hotpoint, and RCA. Specific models include: GSF25XGWABB, GSF25XGWAWW, GSHF5PGXBB, GSHS5PGXSS, GSHS6KGZSS, GSL25IFRJBS, GSL25XGWASS, and GSL25XGWCSS.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: Is your fridge hot to the touch or not staying cold enough? If so, it may be time to replace the condenser fan motor. This easy fix can get your fridge cooling like normal again.
- ✅ 5-10 MINUTE REPAIR: Have your fridge back in no time. You’ll just need a 5/16-inch nut driver and a quarter-inch nut driver to get the job done. The whole thing only takes 5-10 minutes from start to finish.
- ✅ PREMIUM-QUALITY PART: The part meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for function, compatibility, and performance. These specs includes: 1750 RPM, 14 amps, 9W, 115VAC, and 60Hz.
The condenser fan motor is located behind your fridge’s rear access panel. It powers the fan that cools the compressor and prevents overheating. When the motor fails, you fridge may become too warm. Luckily, replacing the condenser fan motor is simple and quick. The PartsBroz condenser fan motor replaces part number WR60X10220, fits several GE models, and offers long-lasting durability.
For safety, unplug your refrigerator before beginning the repair. Remove any food that could go bad during the 5-10 minute duration of the repair. Helpful tools include a 5/16-inch nut driver and a 1/4-inch nut driver. Keep the rubber grommets from the old fan motor to put onto the new one–flat side toward the motor. Take a picture prior to disassembly for easier reassembly.
5-10 Minute Fridge Repair
Broken fridges can spoil your food. Replacing the condenser fan motor can get your fridge working properly again. It can fix the following problems:
- Fridge is noisier than usual
- Fridge shuts off completely
- Fridge or freezer struggles to stay cold
- Fridge is hot to the touch
Compatible models include but are not limited to:
BSS25JFRJWW, GSF25XGWABB, GSF25XGWAWW, GSF25XGWBB, GSHF5PGXBB, GSHS5PGXSS, GSHS6KGZSS, GSL25IFRJBS, GSL25XGWASS, and GSL25XGWCSS.
Replaces Several Part Numbers
This part directly replaces part numbers WR60X10220, AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, B004H3XWWE, and WR60X10192
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part number for your fridge.
7. GE WR60X23584 Motor Evap
This is an authorized aftermarket product. Fits with various GE brand models. It has a oem part # WR60X23584.
8. WB44K10005 GE Range Bake Element Heating Element for General Electric Hotpoint Kenmore Stove Oven, replaces 824269, AP2030964, WB44K10001
- Part Number: WB44K10005, Replaces: 824269, AP2030964, WB44K10001, WB44K10005.
- Work for Brands: General Electric, Hotpoint, Kenmore
- This part fixes the following symptoms: Little to no heat when baking
- Element will not heat
- Oven not heating evenly
- Will Not Start.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from high quality material for long lasting.
- GUARANTEE: Discount Parts Direct is a US based company, from molding, stamping to assembly, inspection of each process has strict quality requirements and hand check. We offer customer 100% Money Back Guarantee. We appreciate your business.
Replaces the following part numbers:
824269, AP2030964, WB44K10001, WB44K10005.
Works for brands:
General Electric, Hotpoint, Kenmore
Fixes the following symptoms:
Little to no heat when baking
Element will not heat
Oven not heating evenly
Will Not Start
If you are not sure if part is correct, ask us in Customer questions & answers section or contact us by visiting the Discount Parts Direct storefront.
We are a small local company from Houston, Texas offer discount parts for retail and wholesale. If you need to purchase parts for business , please contact us for lower rates.
9. Ximoon WR51X10055 REFRIGERATOR DEFROST HEATER HEATING ELEMENT ASSEMBLY FOR GE HOTPONT
Product Name: Defrost Heater and Bracket Assembly
Color: As the picture shown
Approx. 12 1/2″ Long
Type: Defrost Heater
Defrost Heater has: Quartz Tube
Part Number: WR51X10055
It is rated at 725 watts.
This is the aftermarket part,Refrigerator Defrost Heater with Metal Bracket.
Replacement Part for GE part number WR51X10055.
Replacement for numbers AP3183311 and PS303781.
It comes without instructions, clips, extension lead, or wire connectors.
Defrost heater and bracket for many electric refrigerator. Included : General Electric,Hotpoint, Kenmore / Sears, RCA (and more!)
1.We provide clear pictures, measurements where possible. Please check as much as possible to make sure the item is the one that you need.
2.Please allow 0.5-1 inch difference due to manual measurement.(1inch=2.54cm)
3.There are no instructions included in this kit.Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended！
4.Please Compare The Defrost Heater With Your Original One Before Purchasing！
1 x Defrost Heater (as pictures show)
10. WB44X10016 Bake Element for GE Electric Range Ovens by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers 260870, EA249350, AP2031067, AH249350 & PS249350
- ✅ PART NUMBER WB44X10016: This part is a high-quality exact equivalent to part numbers WB44X10016, AP2031067, 260870, AH249350, EA249350, and PS249350.
- ✅ FOR GE OVENS: The baking element fits a number of General Electric (GE) electric range ovens. Reach out to us or refer to your owner’s manual to confirm compatibility with your appliance.
- ✅ RESTORES OVEN HEAT: If your oven produces little to no heat, it likely has a faulty heating element. Replace a shorted out, burnt out, or broken baking element with this high-quality exact equivalent part to restore heat to your oven.
- ✅ EASY DIY REPAIR: This element has male push-on terminals and a bracket for easy installation. You’ll just need this part, a Philips screwdriver, and a few spare minutes to complete the repair.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: Designed to last, the heating element features a durable construction that meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for performance and fit. Dimensions: 18.5L x 18W.
This part is also known as: Bake Element; Oven Bake Heating Element.
Compatible brands and models include but are not limited to:
General Electric: JB940AY2, JB940AY3, JB940AY4, JB940BY2, JB940BY3, JB940BY4, JB940WY2, JB940WY3, JB940WY4, JB960AY2, JB960AY3, JB960AY4, JB960BY2, JB960BY3, JB960BY4, JB960WY2, JB960WY3, JB960WY4, JBP25WY2, JBP25WY3, JBP25WY4, JBP26AY2, JBP26AY3, JBP26AY4, JBP26AY5, JBP26AY6, JBP26AY7, JBP26BY2, JBP26BY3, JBP26BY4, JBP26BY5, JBP26BY6, JBP26BY7, JBP26WY2, JBP26WY3, JBP26WY4, JBP26WY5, JBP26WY6, JBP26WY7, JBP30AA2, JBP30AA3, JBP30AA4, JBP30BA2, JBP30BA3, JBP30BA4, JBP30WA2, JBP30WA3, JBP30WA4, JBP46WIY2, JBP46WIY3, JBP46WIY4, JBP48AA2, JBP48AA3, JBP48AA4, JBP48BA1, JBP48BA2, JBP48BA3, JBP48WA2, JBP48WA3, JBP48WA4, JBP66BY2AD, JBP66BY2WH, JBP66BY3AD, JBP66BY3WH, JBP66BY4AD, JBP66BY4WH, JBP66BY5AD, JBP66BY5WH, JBP66DY2AD, JBP66DY2WH, JBP66DY3AD, JBP66DY3WH, JBP66DY4AD, JBP66DY4WH, JBP66DY5AD, JBP66DY5WH, JBP66WY2, JBP66WY3, JBP66WY4, JBP66WY5, JBP75AY2, JBP75AY3, JBP75AY4, JBP75AY5, JBP75WY2, JBP75WY3, JBP75WY4, JBP75WY5, JBP76WIY2, JBP76WIY3, JBP76WIY4, JBP76WIY5, JBP78AY2, JBP78AY3, JBP78AY4, JBP78AY5, JBP78BY2, JBP78BY3, JBP78BY4, JBP78BY5, JBP78WY2, JBP78WY3, JBP78WY4, JBP78WY5, JBP79AY2, JBP79AY3, JBP79AY4, JBP79BY2, JBP79BY3, JBP79BY4, JBP79WY2, JBP79WY3, JBP79WY4.
Unsure about compatibility? Reach out to us on the PartsBroz store front or in the customer questions and answer section.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found General Electric Ac Motor With Thermal Protection for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!