Nowadays, there are so many products of general electric furnace motors in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for general electric furnace motors in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings general electric furnace motors which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
822 reviews analysed
1. General Electric 5KCP39JGN653T 1/3hp, 115v, 1075rpm, 3 Speed, Reversable Rotation, PSC Furnace Blower Motor
2. WR60X10220 Condenser Fan Motor for General Electric GE Refrigerators by PartsBroz – Replaces Fridge Parts AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, WR60X10192
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR60X10220: This part is a direct fit for part WR60X10220. It’s also a functional equivalent to parts AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, B004H3XWWE, and WR60X10192.
- ✅ FITS GE BRAND FRIDGES: The condenser fan motor works in GE brand fridges like General Electric, Hotpoint, and RCA. Specific models include: GSF25XGWABB, GSF25XGWAWW, GSHF5PGXBB, GSHS5PGXSS, GSHS6KGZSS, GSL25IFRJBS, GSL25XGWASS, and GSL25XGWCSS.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: Is your fridge hot to the touch or not staying cold enough? If so, it may be time to replace the condenser fan motor. This easy fix can get your fridge cooling like normal again.
- ✅ 5-10 MINUTE REPAIR: Have your fridge back in no time. You’ll just need a 5/16-inch nut driver and a quarter-inch nut driver to get the job done. The whole thing only takes 5-10 minutes from start to finish.
- ✅ PREMIUM-QUALITY PART: The part meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for function, compatibility, and performance. These specs includes: 1750 RPM, 14 amps, 9W, 115VAC, and 60Hz.
The condenser fan motor is located behind your fridge’s rear access panel. It powers the fan that cools the compressor and prevents overheating. When the motor fails, you fridge may become too warm. Luckily, replacing the condenser fan motor is simple and quick. The PartsBroz condenser fan motor replaces part number WR60X10220, fits several GE models, and offers long-lasting durability.
For safety, unplug your refrigerator before beginning the repair. Remove any food that could go bad during the 5-10 minute duration of the repair. Helpful tools include a 5/16-inch nut driver and a 1/4-inch nut driver. Keep the rubber grommets from the old fan motor to put onto the new one–flat side toward the motor. Take a picture prior to disassembly for easier reassembly.
5-10 Minute Fridge Repair
Broken fridges can spoil your food. Replacing the condenser fan motor can get your fridge working properly again. It can fix the following problems:
- Fridge is noisier than usual
- Fridge shuts off completely
- Fridge or freezer struggles to stay cold
- Fridge is hot to the touch
Compatible models include but are not limited to:
BSS25JFRJWW, GSF25XGWABB, GSF25XGWAWW, GSF25XGWBB, GSHF5PGXBB, GSHS5PGXSS, GSHS6KGZSS, GSL25IFRJBS, GSL25XGWASS, and GSL25XGWCSS.
Replaces Several Part Numbers
This part directly replaces part numbers WR60X10220, AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, B004H3XWWE, and WR60X10192
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part number for your fridge.
3. Mophorn Electric Motor Rated Speed 1725 RPM Single Phase Motor AC 115V 230V Air Compressor Motor Suit for Agricultural Machinery and General Equipment (0.5 HP)
- 【 Amperage and Power】 – This is your electric motors TRUE power rating. Please make sure your FL amp (FULL LOAD) rating on the motor you’re replacing is within 10% of the FL Amp rating of the motor you intend to buy.This is 0.5 HP .
- 【Frame Size】 – This is 56C.The frame not only constitutes the bolt pattern, it also depicts the overall size and torque. The larger the frame, the stronger the motor. It’s extremely important that you replace it with the same frame size. Improperly sized motors will inevitably result in motor failures.
- 【Phase and Voltage】 -This is a single phase motor with voltage 115/230V.
- 【RPM】 – Matching up the RPM is quite important. The wrong speed can damage your pump. The RPM does not have to match exactly, but you do need to be the neighborhood. Example: 17250rpm, 1800rpm are all the same. They are all fall under the umbrella of whats known as 1800RPM motors.
- 【 Shaft Diameter】 – With a tape measure. Measure the outside diameter on your electric motors shaft. By matching up the proper shaft diameter, you will be able to reuse the original motor pulley that came on your machine.
4. GE 5KCP39PGN665T 1/2hp, 115v, 1075rpm, 3 Speed PSC Furnace Blower Motor Genteq 3587
5. 5KCP39LGR668AS – Genteq Replacement Furnace Blower Motor 1/2 HP 115 Volt
6. GENERAL ELECTRIC Motor Ac Synchronous (WB26X10226)
Part Number WB26X10226 replaces WB26X10186
7. Podoy WR60X10141 Evaporator Fan Motor for GE General Electric Sears Kenmore Hotpoint RCA OEM WR60X10138 WR60X10346 WR60X10072 WR60X10046 WR60X10045
- ✅MODEL NUMBER – Fits Models: AP5955766, WR60X10141, WR60X10346, PS10063450, WR60X10045, WR60X10046, WR60X10072, WR60X10138.
- ✅EASY TO INSTALL – Fits various ge models, Motor Specs: 115v, 60hz, 3 watts.
- ✅THE PODOY ADVANTAGE – The Evaporator Fan Motor is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the us,you can check with video for the professional installation .
- ✅PREMIUM QUALITY – Please note that this Refrigerator Evaporator fan is an aftermarket replacement .Non original aftermarket part.
- ✅MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – If you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund at any time.
8. 3-IN-ONE Motor Oil, 3 OZ
- 3-In-One Motor Oil, 3 Oz
- Lubricates The Moving Parts In Small Electric Motors To Extend The Motor’S Life By Reducing Wear And Tear
- High-Grade Oil Blend Provides An Sae 20 Oil Rating Equivalent
- Increased Viscosity Compared To Standard Motor Oils. Provides Extended Wear Protection
- Recommended For Use With 1/4 Hp Or Larger Motors
3-IN-ONE Motor Oil, 3 OZ Lubricates the moving parts in small electric motors to extend the motor’s life by reducing wear and tear. High-grade oil blend provides an SAE 20 oil rating equivalent. Increased viscosity compared to standard motor oils. Provides extended wear protection. Recommended for use with 1/4 HP or larger motors. Marksman Twist Spout makes it easy to use and apply product exactly where you want it
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found General Electric Furnace Motors for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!