868 reviews analysed
1. Pioneer MVH210EX 6.2" Double DIN in-Dash Multimedia A/V Receiver with Bluetooth
Fed up with your factory radio? Tired of fiddly little buttons? Add Pioneer’s MVH-210EX 6.2″ touchscreen receiver to your dash for easier management of music sources, album art with metadata, and a video display for a backup cam. And if you haven’t yet enjoyed Bluetooth hands-free calling and wireless audio streaming in your vehicle, that’s a great reason for upgrading to this great-sounding stereo.
2. Pioneer AVH-X390BS Double Din Bluetooth in-Dash DVD/CD/Am/FM Car Stereo Receiver with 6.2 Inch Wvga Screen/Sirius Xm-Ready
Pioneer AVH-X390BS double din Bluetooth in-dash DVD/CD/am/FM car stereo receiver w/ 6.2″ WVGA screen, Sirius xm-ready. Cea-2006 compliant amplifier. Appradio one gives you complete control over Compatible iPhone and Android apps on the radio’s screen. Am/FM tuner with 18FM/12Am presets. Remote control included.
3. PIONEER MVH-300EX Double Din Digital Multimedia Video Receiver with 7" WVGA Touchscreen Display Built-in Bluetooth
- Features: Digital multimedia receiver, 7″ touchscreen display with variable color illumination, Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming, and Fits double-DIN dash openings
- Smartphone Features: Built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control via USB, Built-in Android music control via USB
- Audio/Video Features: Video playback from an external source or USB drive, High- and low-pass filters, 13-band graphic equalizer, and Time alignment (CD-MC20 mic required).
- Expandability: Inputs: rear aux input, rear USB input, rear-view camera input, Outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, sub).
- Other Information: Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required), Built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels), CTA-2006 compliant, and Optional remote control.
Pioneer MVH-300EX Double Din Digital Multimedia Video Receiver with 7″ WVGA Touchscreen Display Built-in Bluetooth
4. Pioneer AVH-1400NEX Digital Multimedia Receiver
It’s hard to call Apple Car Play just a feature when it does so much. With Pioneer’s MVH-1400NEX digital multimedia receiver installed in my dash, I could keep in touch with the outside world with voice commands and an occasional touch of my finger. But this Pioneer offers so much more, from high-res FLAC playback to streaming via Bluetooth to SiriusXM compatibility. And a 13-band EQ and expansive sound-shaping tools make this great receiver an essential for the music lover.
5. Pioneer AVH-2400NEX 7" Touchscreen Double Din Android Auto and Apple CarPlay In-Dash DVD/CD Bluetooth HD Radio Car Stereo Receiver
I recently added Apple CarPlay™ to my vehicle and I haven’t looked back. The interface seamlessly integrates my iPhone® for phone use, navigation, and entertainment, while Siri ranks among the best co-pilots I’ve had, thanks to top-notch voice control. You’ll find Apple CarPlay built into Pioneer’s MVH-2400NEX digital multimedia receiver, along with Android Auto™, Bluetooth®, and a host of sound-sculpting tools.
6. Pioneer DMH-C2500NEX Hideaway unit – Double DIN Android Auto and Apple CarPlay In-Dash Car Stereo Receiver, 6.8" Touchscreen
- 6.8” WVGA Clear Resistive Touchscreen Display
- Power Output: Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels / RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- MP3/WMA/AAC/MP4/WAV/FLAC/WMV/JPEG Playback via USB
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- USB Direct control for WebLink
- Included Components: Receiver
- Connectivity Technology: Bluetooth
y utilizing WEBLINK, Pioneer car electronics customers can connect their smartphone via USB for easier set up and eliminate the need to purchase additional cables. WEBLINK is an Abalta Technologies connected car solution that creates a second virtual screen for apps on a smartphone that is then sent over to a vehicle’s screen via USB, Bluetooth or Wifi. Customers also benefit from the flexibility that WEBLINK provides to use both Android and iOS devices without requiring any additional set up. Users control over smartphone applications through a direct USB cable connection to the DVD receiver. Simply use the same cable that comes with their smartphone to connect to the headunit (or any compatible USB-to-phone cable, such as the Pioneer CD-MU200 (Micro-USB for Android devices) or CD-IU52 (Lightning to USB for iPhone) cables).
7. Pioneer AVIC-7200NEX in Dash Double Din 7" Touchscreen DVD Navigation Receiver
- Pioneer AVIC-7200 In-Dash Receiver | 7” WVGA Capacitive Touchscreen Display | CEA-2006 compliant amplifier | Power Output: Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels | RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels | AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets | Android Auto and Apple Carplay | Built-in HD Radio | Siri Eyes Free
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay | Built-in HD Radio | Siri Eyes Free | Pioneer MixTrax Technology creates a non-stop mix of your music library | USB Direct control for iPod and iPhone | iDataLink Maestro | Dual Zone Entertainment
- Navigation Features: HERE® map database | Total Traffic Network tuner provides real-time traffic data for over 90 major North American cities (including Canada) | 3 Views: 2D Heading-Up, 2D North-Up, 3D View | Points of Interest: Approx. 7.9 Million | Map Data (Flash Memory): 8 GB | Built-in RDS-TMC Traffic Tuner | Coverage Area: US, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico | Navigation Menu Language: English, Spanish, French | Speed Limit and Warnings | External GPS Antenna
- Playback and Audio Features: DVD/DVD-R/RW CD/CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC Playback | MP3/WMA/AAC/MP4/WAV/FLAC/WMV/JPEG Playback via USB | Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software | 13-band graphic equalizer | 3.5mm Rear Auxiliary Input | 2 Rear USB Inputs | HDMI input | SD Card reader for audio and video playback | 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming | Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones | Maximum communication rage: 32.8 feet (approx, line of sight) | SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required, sold separately | HD Radio Built-in | Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately | Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
PIONEER AVIC-7200NEX 7″ TV CD DVD BLUETOOTH GPS HDMI NAVIGATION HD CAR STEREO
8. Pioneer AVH-X490BS Double Din Bluetooth In-Dash DVD/CD/Am/FM Car Stereo Receiver with 7-Inch WVGA Display/Sirius Xm-Ready
- Pioneer AVH-X490BS in-dash receiver
- Power output: peak: 50 watts x 4 channels/ RMS: 14 watts x 4 channels
- Mixtrax blends songs together dj-style
- Time alignment optimizes music for where you’re sitting in the vehicle
- CD text information display: MP3 ID3 tag display (title/artist/album)
- Built-in Amplifier:50W x 4
- Power output:14 watts x 4 channels
Pioneer AVH-X490BS double din Bluetooth in-dash DVD/CD/am/FM car stereo receiver w/ 7″ WVGA screen, Sirius xm-ready. Cea-2006 compliant amplifier. Appradio one gives you complete control over Compatible iPhone and Android apps on the radio’s screen. Am/FM tuner with 18FM/12Am presets. Remote control included.
9. Pioneer AVH-2550NEX 7-Inch AV Receiver w/CarPlay and AndroidAuto
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Compatible
- Weblink Compatible, Built in HD Radio, Rear Aux Unput and Rear USB Input
- Navigation Ready (Navi Add on Module sold separately, AVIC-U280)
- Spotify, Works with Pandora, SiriusXM-Ready (Siriusxm requires tuner and subscription to service, sold separately.
- Parking Assist Guidelines (requires backup camera not included, sold separately)
Pioneer 6.8″ Multimedia DVD Receiver
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pioneer Double Dash for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!