We spent many hours on research to finding polish flame senosr ao smith, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best polish flame senosr ao smith, you should not miss this article. polish flame senosr ao smith coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 polish flame senosr ao smith by our suggestions
878 reviews analysed
1. Whirlpool 338906 Sensor for Dryer
2. Furnace Flame Sensor Replacement for Goodman 0130F00010 B11726-06 (1 Pack)
- Compatible: the charming furnace heating sensor designed for gas HVAC systems, total length of the flame sensor is 3.7 inch
- Function: the furnace flame sensor is safely designed to detect flame, if the sensor does not detect flame, it shuts the gas valve off, preventing raw gas from dumping into your home
- Easy to install: great replacement for Goodman furnace manufacturing 0130F00010 sensor, keep your home warm and comfortable
- Usage: when your flame sensor goes bad, the furnace will light for several seconds and then turn back off on the flame sensor safety, replace the old flame detector in time
- Note: please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance’s model before ordering this replacement part
- Compatible spare parts (not original), the mention of brand names and any related model designation is only for purposes of demonstrating compatibility
Furnace flame sensor is safely designed to detect flame, if the sensor does not detect flame, it shuts the gas valve off, preventing raw gas from dumping into your home. Over time, a flame sensor may loose it’s ability to sense the flame, even when the flame is present.
Metal rod probe with ceramic end.
Flame sensor compatible with Goodman furnace.
Flame sensor direct replacement for number 0130F00010.
Replacement for old style number B11726-06.
Total for 3.7 inch.
1 x Furnace flame sensor
Not all applicable models are compatible, any question please contact us and we promise to try best to help with satisfaction.
Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance’s model before ordering this replacement part; Compatible spare parts (not original), the mention of brand names and any related model designation is only for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
3. 9004448105 – A.O. Smith Upgraded Silicon Nitride Replacement Water Heater Ignitor Igniter & Flame Sensor Assembly
4. OEM Upgraded Replacement for Goodman Furnace Flame Sensor B11726-06 by part
Replacement Flame Sensor Rod part number SP208.Direct Replacement for number 0130F00010.Replacement for old style number B11726-06.Rod Measures 2 Inches Long.1/4 inch Male Terminal for Wire Connection.
5. Duralight Furnace Flame Sensor Direct Replacement For Lennox – Armstrong – Ducane 98M87
- Duralight Two Year Replacement Warranty
- Restores Reliable Operation
- Straight Flame Sensor
- 3-5/16″ From Mounting Flange to End – Ceramic Length 1″ – 3/16″ Male Quick Connect Terminal
- Direct Replacement Flame Sensor for Lennox – Armstrong – Ducane 98M87, 98M8701, 44745-001, 44745001, and R44745-001
This flame sensor is a direct replacement for many Lennox, Armstrong, and Ducane residential furnace models. It is designed to be compatible with the factory ignition systems and provide reliable operation. This part replaces Lennox – Armstrong – Ducane part numbers 98M87, 98M8701, 44745-001, 44745001, and R44745-001. Do not clean flame sensors with sandpaper- the grit will melt into glass and the sensor will not work. Clean flame sensors with steel wool or a Scotchbrite pad. This part is covered by the exclusive Duralight two year limited replacement policy. If this part fails within two years from date of purchase, return the defective part and a copy of the original invoice to the place of purchase for replacement. Contact the authorized Duralight dealer that you purchased the part from for details. Original equipment manufacturer’s brand name(s) and part numbers are used for identification purposes only. This item is supplied by OneTrip Parts and meets or exceeds original equipment specifications.
6. OEM Upgraded Qualified Furnace Flame Sensor Replacement for Rheem 62-23543-01 Flame Sensor Rod，3 Pack
- Compatibility: Designed for the gas HVAC system. Snug fit the Rheem Furnace. A good replacement for Rheem Furnaces manufacturing 62-23543-01 sensor.
- Durability: Made of high-quality and wear-resists metal and ceramics, and it had been well-tested by the manufacturer, can last for long.
- Superiority: Just spend little money to fix your machine. Saves your money from the appliance guy!
- Functionality: The furnace flame sensor is designed to detect the flame. It can help you to solve some problems such as the furnace keep shutting off, staying on once it fires up, quickly shut off after you start it. You don’t need to frustrate these issues again!
- Easy to install: Only several steps to install the sensor. You can follow our install process(picture 5 or product description) and replace the broken sensor easily.
RUSFOL Furnace Flame Sensor Replacement for Rheem
Package Included： 3 X Furnace Flame Sensor
1. To avoid danger, it is very important to shut off the power to your furnace (or any other appliance), prior to making any repairs. There will usually be a light switch (toggle switch)
on or near your furnace. If this switch is not present, furnaces have a dedicated breaker; locate your furnace breaker and shut your unit down.
2. Remove the Sensor. Find the broken sensor. The sensor is easily accessible and typically mounted by one 1/4” hex head screw. Upon removing this screw, the sensor will
slide out so that you can easily clean it. Carefully remove the sensor;
3. Remove one sensor and replace it with our new sensor.
4. Simply reconnect the wire if you’ve taken it off, remount the sensor to the burner assembly using the 1/4” screw, replace the door(s) on the unit, and turn the power back on.
5. Check Your Results. If the unit takes a few extra seconds to start up or the fan immediately kicks on and runs for a bit, this is normal. Shutting down the power to the unit
can cause it to reset and run through a short series of checks before trying to fire again. Once this check is complete, the unit should begin to operate by command of the thermostat.
Make sure the unit re-fires and runs properly until the thermostat is satisfied, at least once before being confident your problem is solved.
NOTE: Turning off the thermostat does not shut down the power to your unit. Also, there are many different types of furnaces and appliances; if your gas valve is not electrically controlled,
you will need to shut off the gas to the unit as well. Should you be confused about any of the information provided here, because it does not match with what you see on your unit,
STOP! Call an HVAC professional in your area, in order to complete the repair on your unit.
7. Supco FSC10 Orginal Replacement Parts
8. OEM Upgraded Replacement for Luxaire Furnace Flame Sensor S1-02537499000
This is a Brand New Furnace Flame Sensor
9. Goodman C6437502 Furnace Burner Flame Sensor Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
10. SEN01114 Flame Sensor For American Standard Furnace Flame Sensor Rod Stainless Steel B340888-1
- Model Number: C58175 Product Name: Flame Sensor Rod Material: Metal & Plastic Color: White & Silver Size: 90mm x 50mm MPN: SEN01114
- replacement for the following, SEN1114,SEN1114,SEN00491,SEN0491,SEN0491, SEN00441,SEN0441,SEN00337,SEN0337,SEN-0337 2 Sensors,
- The flame sensor monitors the burner to detect whether or not a flame is present by sending a DC current through the sensor via the flame itself, received by the computer. If the flame sensor is defective, the furnace may not heat, or start and/or shut off after a few seconds to a minute continuously or intermittently after starting.
- This part is the most commonly replaced part (after the air filter) available, have your furnace operating smoothly in 36-48 hours in most areas of Canada/USA.
- For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund
Flame Sensor Rod SEN0337 SEN441 SEN0441 SEN491 SEN00491 SEN1114 SEN01114 PSE-T19
Condition: Brand New!!
Model Number: C58175
Product Name: Flame Sensor Rod
Material: Metal & Plastic
Color: White & Silver
Size: 90mm x 50mm
OEM Replacement For Old Part Numbers:
SEN337, SEN0337, SEN441, SEN0441, SEN491, SEN00491, SEN1114, SEN01114, PSE-T19, B340888-2
ADC1B040A9241AA ADC1B040A9241AB ADC1B040A9241AC ADC1B040A9241AD ADC1B060A9361AA ADC1B060A9361AB ADC1B060A9361AC ADC1B060A9361AD ADC1B080A9421AA ADC1B080A9421AB ADC1B080A9421AC ADC1B080A9421AD ADC1B080A9421AE ADC1C100A9481AA ADC1C100A9481AB ADC1C100A9481AC ADC1C100A9481AD ADC1D120A9601AA ADC1D120A9601AB ADC1D120A9601AC ADC1D120A9601AD ADD1A040A9241AA ADD1A040A9241AB ADD1A060A9241AA ADD1A060A9241AB ADD1A060A9361AA ADD1A060A9361AB ADD1B060A9361AA ADD1B060A9361AB ADD1B060A9H31AA ADD1B060A9H31BA ADD1B060A9H31BB ADD1B080A9361AA ADD1B080A9361AB ADD1B080A9451AA ADD1B080A9451AB ADD1B080A9H31AA ADD1B080A9H31BA ADD1B080A9H31BB ADD1B100A9451AA ADD1B100A9451AB ADD1C100A9481AA ADD1C100A9481AB ADD1C100A9541AA ADD1C100A9541AB ADD1C100A9H51AA ADD1C100A9H51BA ADD1C100A9H51BB ADD1C120A9541AA ADD1C120A9541AB ADD1D120A9601AA ADD1D120A9601AB ADD1D120A9H51AA ADD1D120A9H51BA ADD1D120A9H51BB ADD1D140A9601AA ADD2B060ACV32AA ADD2B060ACV32AB ADD2B080ACV32AA ADD2B080ACV32AB ADD2C100ACV52AA ADD2C100ACV52AB ADD2D120ACV52AA ADD2D120ACV52AB ADE1A060A9361AA ADE1A060A9361AB ADE1B060A9361AA ADE1B060A9361AB ADE1B080A9451AA ADE1B080A9451AB ADE1B100A9451AA ADE1B100A9451AB ADE1C100A9601AA ADE1C100A9601AB ADE1D120A9601AA ADE1D120A9601AB ADH1B040A9241AA ADH1B065A9421AA ADH1C085A9481AA ADH1D110A9601AA ADH2B060A9V3VAA ADH2B060A9V3VAB ADH2B060A9V3VAC ADH2B060A9V3VAD ADH2B080A9V3VAA ADH2B080A9V3VAB ADH2B080A9V3VAC ADH2B080A9V3VAD ADH2B080A9V4VAC ADH2C100A9V4VAA ADH2C100A9V4VAB ADH2C100A9V4VAC ADH2C100A9V4VAD ADH2D120A9V5VAA ADH2D120A9V5VAB ADH2D120
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Polish Flame Senosr Ao Smith for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!